DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony Gold Plated HDMI M-M Shielded Connection Cable (5M-Length)
  • 5 star 14 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafatedeschi on 06/24/2013

The cable looks really nice The cable works perfectly The able is very strong The cable is very flexyble The head of the conncectors are quite big and I cound not pass them through the pipe in the wall... I had to do an improvised way from one point to the other. My pipes were quite small too so you might not have the same problem... Great product for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJunkMeister on 02/27/2013

It looks like a Sony cable. It works like a Sony cable. It says it is a Sony cable. What more do you want? At this price it's a steal! What cons? I hate these really tough questions. I can't think of anything right now..... I mainly write reviews on products I really like. That doesn't mean that I like everything I buy from DX but if I review it then ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymark8891 on 02/08/2013

It works just as it is supposed to. Its lenght is more than I normally need, what is very good. It fits well at both ends. It is well done and finished. Besides, it is beatufull and, depending on the forniture, does not need be hidden. Until now, nothing to comment. It is really good. Very usefull for those who appreciate watch movies, shows, clips ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPantheraUncia on 02/02/2013

White, matches Apple cables. Very long, 5m. Thick sturdy cable. Well built Seems to be a genuine Sony product. Golden plugs make no difference but look nice. nonetheless... Drops signal every thirty or so seconds. Tried with different sources and receptors but the outcome was the same every time, also tried different cables and they all seemed to work.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuande28 on 08/14/2012

It's a Real Sony product Good quality product It works perfect on any device with HDMI Sometimes because it 's white colour it use to seem like dirty but it is easy to clean with a wet tissue There are other products that can do the same this product does, but they are not good quality and they are not as cheap as this is I would recommend to buy this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStewzor on 04/27/2012

This cable is really neat and sturdy. I do not feel like it is easy to break at all. It is 5 meters long, I have used it to plug my computer monitor to my computer and my PS3 and I have noted no lag when playing games. None 5 meters is long. Most of it is coiled around my articulated monitor arm pole. I need to order another one to be able to hook my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeismonkey on 04/26/2012

Great build quality overall. The cable itself is solid feeling and has no imperfections on the surface at all. The plugs are flawless, and so is the plastic moulded onto them. Came neatly coiled with end caps over the plugs and multiple cable ties holding the coil together None. Maybe a little annoying to uncoil? But that happens with any cable of this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskrullrs on 02/17/2012

Very good build quality. Cable is thick and solid. I do recommend this one. None Genuine Sony or not, it doesn't matter. HDMI is a digital connection. It will work or not, there's no b.s. "oh look this (some brand) HDMI cable that costs 2000 usd, quality will be better" don't be fooled. It will be the same. Look for specification version (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykillair51 on 09/20/2011

Very inexpensive, and very long. Gets the job done. Works on both my 1080p and 720p TV's. Also a Sony HDMI cable. Comes up as a Sony product on my computer. Also good for connecting to either an XBOX 360 and/or a PS3 and gaming it up. No cons I can think of. It would be better if it came in black or any other color then white. White always gets dirty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byparallel on 08/08/2011

i needed to pass a wall with that cable...( 40cm wide) so i needed to cut it and then re solder it!! Yes a lot of work. Still in the end of the day it worked quite fine for me without any problems as was describe by others ( noise and sound ). i used it for Philips 32in 5404 using setup box. This cable is missing the ferrite. I normally recommend buying ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections