DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony Gold Plated HDMI M-M Shielded Connection Cable (5M-Length)
  • 5 star 14 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by rafatedeschi on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The cable looks really nice The cable works perfectly The able is very strong The cable is very flexybleCons:The head of the conncectors are quite big and I cound not pass them through the pipe in the wall... I had to do an improvised way from one point to the other. My... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by JunkMeister on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It looks like a Sony cable. It works like a Sony cable. It says it is a Sony cable. What more do you want? At this price it's a steal!Cons:What cons?OtherThoughts:I hate these really tough questions. I can't think of anything right now..... I mainly write revie... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mark8891 on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It works just as it is supposed to. Its lenght is more than I normally need, what is very good. It fits well at both ends. It is well done and finished. Besides, it is beatufull and, depending on the forniture, does not need be hidden.Cons:Until now, nothing to... Read more

0 0
  • posted by PantheraUncia on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:White, matches Apple cables. Very long, 5m. Thick sturdy cable. Well built Seems to be a genuine Sony product. Golden plugs make no difference but look nice. nonetheless...Cons:Drops signal every thirty or so seconds. Tried with different sources and receptors... Read more

0 0
  • posted by juande28 on 08/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's a Real Sony product Good quality product It works perfect on any device with HDMICons:Sometimes because it 's white colour it use to seem like dirty but it is easy to clean with a wet tissueOtherThoughts:There are other products that can do the same this product doe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Stewzor on 04/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This cable is really neat and sturdy. I do not feel like it is easy to break at all. It is 5 meters long, I have used it to plug my computer monitor to my computer and my PS3 and I have noted no lag when playing games. Cons:None OtherThoughts:5 meters is long.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by meismonkey on 04/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great build quality overall. The cable itself is solid feeling and has no imperfections on the surface at all. The plugs are flawless, and so is the plastic moulded onto them. Came neatly coiled with end caps over the plugs and multiple cable ties holding the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by skrullrs on 02/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good build quality. Cable is thick and solid. I do recommend this one.Cons:NoneOtherThoughts:Genuine Sony or not, it doesn't matter. HDMI is a digital connection. It will work or not, there's no b.s. "oh look this (some brand) HDMI cable that costs 2000... Read more

0 0
  • posted by killair51 on 09/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Very inexpensive, and very long. Gets the job done. Works on both my 1080p and 720p TV's. Also a Sony HDMI cable. Comes up as a Sony product on my computer. Also good for connecting to either an XBOX 360 and/or a PS3 and gaming it up. Cons:No cons I can think of. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by parallel on 08/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:i needed to pass a wall with that cable...( 40cm wide) so i needed to cut it and then re solder it!! Yes a lot of work. Still in the end of the day it worked quite fine for me without any problems as was describe by others ( noise and sound ). i used it for Phi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections