DX » Community » Reviews » Cable Stripper (4-Sizes)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 09/19/2013

I allways had trouble when I had to strip a Coax. cable... until I bought this tool! It has four different positions or sizes of stripping, so that it cuts the black coat, the copper net, the inner protection... you can also cut at a precise distance to avoid the cable remaining too long or too short.... Read more

Cable Stripper (4-Sizes) Cable Stripper (4-Sizes) Cable Stripper (4-Sizes) Cable Stripper (4-Sizes) Cable Stripper (4-Sizes) Cable Stripper (4-Sizes) Cable Stripper (4-Sizes)

0 0 0

• posted byRajivG on 06/24/2013

This is a very good quality product. I use this with RG6 cables and it works really well. I have not tried to strip the other cables. An Allen key is provided to control the depth of cut for the two blades but it is not necessary. This will last for a long time provided you get replacement blades. Since ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMattInSoCal on 09/04/2012

It is twice the price for apparently the same tool at the chain of Tool stores that import their Freight through the Harbor from China. It is 1/4 the price that would be paid if you brought it Home from the Depot where you buy do-it-yourself warehouse store Mine was defective. The press-in threaded insert ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNoctaa on 08/23/2012

- 50% less than at a hardware store. - Very easy to use. - Small (portable). - Sharp blade. - Good quality. - Adjustable cable size. - Will make you look important in front of a client (people always look at how cool and helpful your tools are). - None - None - None - None - None A must have tool for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycarlosedelucchi on 07/31/2012

Simplifies cutting of cables and allows an excellent finish.Just a couple of laps and ready! Easy to use. Ergonomic. Suitable for four sizes of cables. Simplifica el corte de cables y permite un excelente acabado. ¡¡Solo un par de vueltas y listo!! Facil de usar. Ergonomico. Apto para cuatro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGroenner on 08/17/2011

GREAT. It works as it should, it is cheap, well built. The cutting blades are sharp and this is a real time saver when it comes to make a lot of cables and plugs for them. The controls for the depth of the cut are also great. Thi is a must have tool None. Cant really think of cons. This is a simple tool,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanrus57 on 02/28/2011

A nice model of a cable stripper. Can be used not only with coax cable, but with "usual" one-wire too. The blades seem to be sharp, cutting even the toughest insulation. Is not very useful with thin wire - I have to work with Russian-made ShGES (????) cable, which is 4 thin coaxes combined,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byse7enPT on 06/01/2009

1) Easy to Use 2) Great Quality 3) Low Price 4) Nice Size - None - None - None - None - .... Very good product. Save a lot of time cutting coaxial cable, and the shielding comes perfect. Here where I live, the exact same product costs about 3 times more. So, if if need something like this, good ahead ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBulletsmoke on 04/13/2009

-Small -Compact -Much more cheaper than in the hardware stores -Strips cables perfectly -Adjustable however default settings are fine -None I bought this stripper to help me set up my house cables and it works exactly as advertised. Right out of the packaging the tool is already set to cut coaxial cables ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydirtmover on 03/01/2009

This stripper is the most useful tool if you are installing many coax connectors. Cheap and very easy to use. It takes seconds to prepare your cable for termination. I dropped a mark on ease of use because to be honest it is a bit fiddly to adjust. If you are working with multiple types of cable you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections