Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThes2pidmuffin on 04/02/2013

These are the best binoculars on DX . They are not very expensive and they come with a pouch and a cleaning cloth . They have a high build quality and the pictures that show the zoom don't do them justice. they have a rubber shell casing i repeat a rubber shell casing whitch means that the outside of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygborba on 02/15/2013

- Cheap - Good finishing - Compact when folded (can be carried easily) - Light - Comes with cover and cleaning wipe. Very easy to use. excellent mechanical. Does not have the 60x announced magnification. I compared 2 pictures, one with the camera trough it and other without. I can measure an 10x diference ... Read more

Phone camera raw Phone camera with binocular in front

0 0 1

• posted byTanios on 08/05/2012

Easy to operate. Excellent qualities inherent in the product. The lenses are of excellent quality. Images clear and well defined. Mechanisms of excellent quality. Compared to the best product on the market. Great price. Excellent value for money. Includes cleaning cloth. Case of excellent quality. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzzonbi on 11/15/2008

-well corrected image in the center -light and compact, yet sufficient brightness and magnification -image keeps natural colour balance -effective AR coatings -sturdy, mostly metal, and protected by rubber -oiled with thick vaseline, keeps moisture out and dampens adjustments -comes with pouch -the focusing ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykkarl2 on 11/10/2008

Very reasonable price, I did'nt find anything better at the time from DealExtreme. The build seems very nice and I do'nt think it will brake easyly. The pouch is very nice, can be but on a belt. Also as mentioned by others, it can be adjusted for us short-sighted people:p The numbers 60x35 are weird.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byheemu on 05/17/2008

-- Picture quality is very good. -- view can be adjusted for short sighted people -- very easy to use -- comes with a nice pouch -- price is reasonable -- Much smaller than I expected -- Does not include lence cover -- Range is not that great -- you might find something similar at a cheaper price -- ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjc28841 on 08/10/2007

Nice looking piece of equipment. Feels sturdy and well built but still quite compact. Diopter adjustment included for us short-sighted folk. Reasonably clear optics -May be some difficulty focusing (this is helped by the diopter adjustment) -The magnification is claimed to be 60x, but it does not seem ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections