Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLester08 on 08/13/2012

this is my 1st purchase of dealextreme, together with this item: http://club.dx.com/reviews/text/21997/277480.. i bought only 1piece of this.. double sided number (back to back), it is very good.. the USB + Parallel it not working properly.. im only using the PCI port.. the manual is not so good, i can'... Read more

w/dvdr to get an idea of the size of item

0 0 0

• posted byaeiouer on 10/01/2010

This card was easy to use. It either plugs into a pci slot, or the printer port. If you use the printer port, you must power it with the supplied usb cable. It comes with a poorly translated instruction/code book One of the LED's was DOA, its not that big of a deal, but its lame. The card is quite aged,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLexicon8 on 06/08/2010

Very easy to use as I expected, works just as good as a $40 one from newegg. A must have for any computer novice. Seems like it's built fairly sturdy. Stick it in a PCI slot and it's good to go! This is pretty much compatible with any computer. I had a computer that wasn't able to POST correctly, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhimynameisbunny on 04/28/2010

Comes in an anti-static baggie. Instructions are pretty easy to understand, well laid out. Very handy if your computer, or somebody elses for that matter, doesn't POST. Small with no backplate, makes it easier to carry around. Bit hard to see the diagnostic numbers if you have a lot of PCI cards. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddggttff3 on 04/23/2010

This thing has let me locate the problem with about 2 computers now, and I have only had this thing for only 1 day! I have successfully tested this on a HP laptop (using parallel), and a HP desktop, and on both the post card worked great! Probably one of the best tools for people who work on computers!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byruthribas on 03/25/2009

Comprei umapara o pc e um outro modelo bem parecido para notebook, na realidade comprei para meu esposo usar e não para mim; nunca imaginei de precisar usar tão cedo, mas sabe que já usamos ! O produto é bom mesmo, very good produt! Vem com um manual onde voce encontra os códigos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaletkd on 01/19/2009

- Small board, you can carry it with you to anywhere - Got USB Port - Alright, Parallel Port too, for older PC's and to debug some thin clients. - Usefull to know if your motherboard is dead. Manual sucks, really. You better download the other manual posted here on forums. Sometimes give me errors but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChathuranga on 11/16/2008

1. Easy to use. Just plug into the PCI slot and you are done. 2. The Product Quality is excellent. 3. Very low delivery time. I received it within 1 week 1. It seems not compatible with all BIOS types. 2. The manual is not much helpful or descriptive. A better manual is a MUST. I think you need some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBisdakexpress on 11/11/2008

Pretty cheap product. Highly affordable. Useful for identifying/ troubleshooting issues with dead pc. Good for computer technician... . . Build quality not so good... . Buy it! Buy one or more you can't go wrong with product its cheap. Always buy extra for reservation. . . Read more

0 0 0

• posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 10/26/2008

What a great and useful product. Save so much time to find out what is currently happening when your boot process fails. This is very easy to use. The second display is a must . Very happy to have bought that one instead of the one with only one display. When installed on some computer you only see the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections