Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Have digits on both sides of the card
- Fits in a PCI slot, present in virtually all mobos, even the older ones
- Have connector for use in the parallel port, so it can be used to diagnose notebooks (I did not tested it)
- Good build quality
- The price is amazing. The cheaper similar here in Brazil costs around US$ 95,00
- The manual do not cover all BIOS listed in the product description. It has the codes for AMI, AWARD and Phoenix/Tandy. Maybe the card support it, but is useless if you don't know what means the code presented. Also, it has no explanation about what means the LEDs on the side, and how to connect the 2-wire connector that cames in the package (I don´t know what it does).
- By the way, it didn't came in a "package", just in a small plastic bubble sack with all inside
It worked fine for me. All my mobos are ASUS, that uses AMI Bios. The codes are correct and saved me sometimes. I´m not a technician. Just wanted it to became independent from the weird tech support guys.
I do not use it professionally, so I can't tell if it supports a stressful use. But for this price, it worth the buy even for a "curious" hardware tweaker like me.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.