DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini USB 2.0 802.11n/g/b 150Mbps Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 14 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFilFire on 08/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Reliable Relatively fast Small Cons:None OtherThoughts:This thing just works. I mostly bought it as an experiment, but it exceeded any and all expectations I had for it. I can even play games like Black Ops online with this thing plugged in the bag of my desktop c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackSharkBR on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:=> Works very well Cons:=> The plastic cover feels a little on the cheap side, but it didn't crack or dried with the years of usage. OtherThoughts:=> The device remains a little warm, but nothing to worry. Bottomline:It is a great USB wifi adapter. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarqi on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product easy to install in PCs or other type of computer needs a wireless connection, given its location that prevents using a cable connection. Cons:I bought thinking of using a LCD TV from Samsung brand, connect it to the Internet, a fact that did not work, because th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpruceplywood on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, it is cheap and small. I plugged it in and installed the driver from the disc that comes with it and it has worked without any problems. I don't even notice its there. Except for that the wifi works ;) Well and when I look behind the pc it has a green light, but n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycanalejo on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The adapter is really small, and it works fine. No problems with ubuntu 10.10 OS installation following the readme of drivers for linux. The adapter is heated a bit but I've solved using a cable extending usb port. This way does not receive the laptop heat Cons:the rang... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylitrowtf on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small adapter. Not take up much space, good to put on the back panel of the computer. Pequeno adaptador. Não ocupa muito espaço, bom para colocar no painel traseiro do computador. Cons:coated with plastic material. Care must be taken in handling to avoid break... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykirovclass on 10/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It uses a fairly standard chipset (Ralink RT5370) is it is no problem having it running on even on Linux. I have also used on a NAS that is quite picky about the range of accepted Wifi dongle and it worked first time. Cons:As others said, the dongle gets quite... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymgchu on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This device is quite small, so it's good for travel purposes or just as a plug-in-and-forget device for a desktop PC with no built-in WiFi. Once the driver was installed, it worked well for me on a Windows XP box. Personally, I think the price is alright (not great) since... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymountlander on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Super performance even with 24/7 useage. - Impressive that this little puppy handles all the major wi-fi bands and not just b/g. Works out of the box on many OS (Win 2000, XP, Vista, Ubuntu 10.10) - Windows 7 had to do a bit of soul searching to agree with the drivers ;... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysecuredigital on 01/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device works with linux Debian (kernel 3.1). Easy to set up. It has a tough construction and the price is good. Cons:It gets really warm. The wifi range is very low as the antenna is embeeded on the chip board (no external antenna). You can solve this sold... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections