Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrotlar on 06/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Clear and bright image - Inexpensive - Carrying bag Cons:- Chromatic abberiation - Weird smell - Loosely tightend so it folds when hold by one hand - Focus wheel shifts from hard to firm when turned - Has approximately 10x magnification despite the spec - Cumbersome eye... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysedoy1 on 12/31/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Wanted to buy a pair of binoculars to use it for nature and hiking. For the money a very decent copy Cons:Binoculars quite easy and looks solid. Includes carrying case, which is convenient for transportation. Into the hands of a belt. The picture quality is very good, cle... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenha on 11/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The optics are brilliantly clear. The 'ruggedisation' means they should be able to cope with weather and temperature changes without suffering. Cons:There is some chromatic aberration visible on high-contrast edges, for example objects on the skyline. I'll tak... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySumBeaM on 09/29/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- They are very cheap. It's difficult to find a good binoculars cheaper than $100, so this ones are a good choice for those people who want a cheap & usable binoculars as a toy. Cons:- If you want them for a proffesional use, You mustn't buy them. - The image qualit... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydmulligan on 11/28/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Build quality seems good, the optical quality is good as well. Cons:The magnification is advertised at 65x. When compared to my 8x21 TASCO the magnification is identical. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I bought these looking for much higher magnification than my current binocu... Read more

5 0
  • posted byVycka on 11/17/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great zoom, clear optics Cons:no cover for lens OtherThoughts: Bottomline:good binoculars for a small price Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonFe on 11/03/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The optics are brilliantly clear. The 'ruggedisation' means they should be able to cope with weather and temperature changes without suffering. Cons:There is some chromatic aberration visible on high-contrast edges, for example objects on the skyline. I'll tak... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjake.l on 07/26/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:can see very far, have great clarity Cons:they are quite big OtherThoughts: Bottomline:they are great binocs that are a little big Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections