Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrotlar on 06/23/2011

- Clear and bright image - Inexpensive - Carrying bag - Chromatic abberiation - Weird smell - Loosely tightend so it folds when hold by one hand - Focus wheel shifts from hard to firm when turned - Has approximately 10x magnification despite the spec - Cumbersome eye distance from lens Works well as a toy, or as a unit that you are not afraid to loose ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysedoy1 on 12/31/2010

Wanted to buy a pair of binoculars to use it for nature and hiking. For the money a very decent copy Binoculars quite easy and looks solid. Includes carrying case, which is convenient for transportation. Into the hands of a belt. The picture quality is very good, clear, not blurred, for such a price is acceptable. Zoom in my opinion 8-10, but this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZenha on 11/20/2010

The optics are brilliantly clear. The 'ruggedisation' means they should be able to cope with weather and temperature changes without suffering. There is some chromatic aberration visible on high-contrast edges, for example objects on the skyline. I'll take this minor down side for the superbly clear optics, though. Get better an more expensive ones.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySumBeaM on 09/29/2008

- They are very cheap. It's difficult to find a good binoculars cheaper than $100, so this ones are a good choice for those people who want a cheap & usable binoculars as a toy. - If you want them for a proffesional use, You mustn't buy them. - The image quality is not very good. - They smell like gas-oil. I hate this! - They make me hurt sight ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydmulligan on 11/28/2007

Build quality seems good, the optical quality is good as well. The magnification is advertised at 65x. When compared to my 8x21 TASCO the magnification is identical. I bought these looking for much higher magnification than my current binoculars (8x21) give me. Sure they have bigger objective lenses and should be way better at night but that is not ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byVycka on 11/17/2007

great zoom, clear optics no cover for lens good binoculars for a small price Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonFe on 11/03/2007

The optics are brilliantly clear. The 'ruggedisation' means they should be able to cope with weather and temperature changes without suffering. There is some chromatic aberration visible on high-contrast edges, for example objects on the skyline. I'll take this minor down side for the superbly clear optics, though. Good binoculars at a great price. ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjake.l on 07/26/2007

can see very far, have great clarity they are quite big they are great binocs that are a little big Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections