Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrotlar on 06/23/2011

- Clear and bright image - Inexpensive - Carrying bag - Chromatic abberiation - Weird smell - Loosely tightend so it folds when hold by one hand - Focus wheel shifts from hard to firm when turned - Has approximately 10x magnification despite the spec - Cumbersome eye distance from lens Works well as ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysedoy1 on 12/31/2010

Wanted to buy a pair of binoculars to use it for nature and hiking. For the money a very decent copy Binoculars quite easy and looks solid. Includes carrying case, which is convenient for transportation. Into the hands of a belt. The picture quality is very good, clear, not blurred, for such a price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZenha on 11/20/2010

The optics are brilliantly clear. The 'ruggedisation' means they should be able to cope with weather and temperature changes without suffering. There is some chromatic aberration visible on high-contrast edges, for example objects on the skyline. I'll take this minor down side for the superbly clear ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySumBeaM on 09/29/2008

- They are very cheap. It's difficult to find a good binoculars cheaper than $100, so this ones are a good choice for those people who want a cheap & usable binoculars as a toy. - If you want them for a proffesional use, You mustn't buy them. - The image quality is not very good. - They smell like ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydmulligan on 11/28/2007

Build quality seems good, the optical quality is good as well. The magnification is advertised at 65x. When compared to my 8x21 TASCO the magnification is identical. I bought these looking for much higher magnification than my current binoculars (8x21) give me. Sure they have bigger objective lenses ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byVycka on 11/17/2007

great zoom, clear optics no cover for lens good binoculars for a small price Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJonFe on 11/03/2007

The optics are brilliantly clear. The 'ruggedisation' means they should be able to cope with weather and temperature changes without suffering. There is some chromatic aberration visible on high-contrast edges, for example objects on the skyline. I'll take this minor down side for the superbly clear ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byjake.l on 07/26/2007

can see very far, have great clarity they are quite big they are great binocs that are a little big Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections