DX » Community » Reviews » Lenovo N5901 2.4GHz Portable Handheld Wireless Keyboard with Trackball Mouse (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 33 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrazyionutz01 on 12/31/2013

The price is ok, the material used is ok, i like that it has underneath the keyboard the place where you can store the receiver so you can't loose it. When not used, it enters in a somehow power save mode so that the batteries will last longer. Mine are almost a year and just yesterday i replaced them. Connectivity perfect on a smart tv Samsung UE32... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypugsoz on 10/30/2013

Wow i Have owned one of these for along time..... Since 8/10/2010 And I have loved using it every time till recently as now something is causing the trackball not to be as responsive as it used to be... but other than that it is still a great Device I call it the Paint scraper... Takes a while to get used to. after 3 years of work the track ball becomes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLndrPstr on 04/08/2013

Well built device with good buttons and overall product made of good material. It fits well in your hand and the trackball worked better than expected. Unfortunately, the range is not all that the announcement says, it barely worked from a 5 meters distance (I tested with new batteries, just to make sure), making it useless to me. That is a good product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanieltallarico on 03/26/2013

Desde Argentina todo ok tardo 20 días pero todo salio bien, lo entrega correo argentino de puerta a puerta, así que tengan bien estar en sus casas o lugar de trabajo. el tiempo de llegada , pero todo bien Desde Argentina todo ok tardo 20 días pero todo salio bien, lo entrega correo argentino de puerta a puerta, así que tengan bien ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFCastilloS on 03/19/2013

Fácil de usar e instalar, en otras palabras es un Plug & Play. Son de mucha utilidad los botones superiores para el control del volumen, play, pause y stop Tal vez la bola podría calzar un poco mas apretada para girar mejor. Faltó que la bola al igual que otros dispositivos, al precionarla realizara el "Enter" Recomendable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadumas on 03/04/2013

Cheap Great for HTPC Compact Very easy to setup Several differences with the original product No Serial Number Trackball is subpar Range is slightly lower I bought this to replace a broken Lenovo N5901 so it was very easy to spot the difference. Same dimensions and colors, but there are subtle differences in the finish and touch. Keyboard stays of good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybogstandard on 02/20/2013

Really good to use as a remote with XBMC running on a HTPC. Good range. Works like a regular keyboard and mouse set up, allowing to make changes to your system. Track ball is not very good - not very accurate! Build quality is not the best - you can see gaps alongside the trackball Leaves a mouse pointer on screen when using Xbox Media Centre - if you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFabioAlves on 02/13/2013

I have this portable handheld for more than a year and the usefulness is amazing. I usually attach it to my desktop that is connect with LED TV. So I can control everything in the couch. It works in Linux (32/64 bits), Windows XP, Windows 7 (32/64 bits) and Android ICS and beyond, via OTG cable. *Portuguese: Vale a pena comprar, funciona em tudo e de ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygtadecal on 02/11/2013

- Very accurate trackpad. - Nice ergonomic feel. - Easy setup and operation. - Very small receiver dongle. The only reason I didn't give quality a 5 star is because the plastic casing has a few bumpy spots around the trackpad area. Otherwise, it's a solid little combo unit for the price. Good keyboard/mouse for a HTPC, media center or presentation setup.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavosds on 01/23/2013

Excellent keyboard. You need just to put the wireless receiver (included in the package) into the usb pc and the keyboard will start work, no drivers required. Build quality is excellent. Long range and it is very sensetive. It is really small but has a lot of fuctionality in it. Size of keys is good. The ballpad is a little bit hard to operate. You ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections