DX » Community » Reviews » Folding Stainless Steel Bottle/Wine Corkscrew Opener with Serrated Cutting Knife
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavisadeh on 06/09/2013

I was surprised with the product quality and the good material, I ordered 3 PCs and got them quickly. It is really Stainless steel. I am not going to use the full features on this item, just open wine bottles. Nothing special, the price could be cheaper for 3 PCs but it is my fault that didn't use the ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byRMR2ENG on 10/30/2012

It is stainless steel grade and hopefully it will withstand marine enviornment. It has a sharp screw. It is a 2 stages opener. It has a knife to cut the metal foil arround the cork. It has a cap opener. Manufactures with low quality steel with surface defects (perhaps declasified material which was redirected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynetmartin on 04/21/2012

* stainless steel, doesn't get rusty * good built quality, no sharp edges (except the blade of the cutting knife of course) * looks very good None really. When this opener is closed, it takes up minimum space. Yet it works very well for opening bottles and requires minimum force. It will be almost two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytmurray on 01/02/2011

Very solid, very sturdy, very attractive. All around it's just a minimalist look that's quite classy and well suited to a serving environment. The hinges are very stiff, but I assume that they will loosen with use. Pretty much the ideal corkscrew for serving. And a good price point as well. Not that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections