DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Personal Desktop Air Humidifiers - 1.2L (220V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPonxostyle on 06/26/2014

Very easy to use and nice design. Very good price too. It's a little bit fragil. Not recommended for children because they can broke it or damage. It's not clear where the level of water must to be. It be useful to have an english manual. I used for the flu of my sons and it was very helpful, I used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMantisKing on 03/04/2014

Great product, produce quite a bit of moisture, pretty quiet operation. Light is pretty attractive and o not find it annoying...yet. On off switch on the back... So far, have had the machine running for more than four hours and still have around 15% water in it. The button knob is not chrome as shown ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChuttenjr on 07/09/2013

Great Quality Does exactly whats supposed to The mist starts flowing the moment you connect the unit. Cool Mist Very low noise The water capacity is almost enough for a night sleep The water capacity led indicator works perfectly The plastic cone on top of it lets you choose if you want the mist to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byautho on 05/18/2013

1. Ease of management. Only one Twister. 2. Compact, attractive. Fits in the interior, can be somewhere to put where it will not mess and it will perform its functions. 3. Good evaporation. 1. Few functions. And many of them you will use? 2. A small volume of water that is poured. Count: 1.4 liters divide ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynallic on 04/10/2013

Quite high power mister - it generates a thick dry-ice like fog, which crawls along the table or which gets spewed out into the air if the cap is attached to the top. It is reasonably quit in operation and it turns off by itself when it runs out of water. Build quality is very nice (much better than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhollybk on 12/26/2012

Works really well, great for the price, easy to use. I was surprised how well it worked for the price. The same thing in a store around here would be over three times the price. have to refill it often, but that would be the same with any humidifier. great price, good quality. It is a North American ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiguiza on 11/29/2012

Very cheap. you will not find anything like this at stores for less than 60 euros, at least at spain it has a decent water tank capacity, depending on how you use it can last for some hours It stops when there's no more water left you can add scenting oils it is very quiet, you will not notice it is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlcost on 10/04/2012

- Works as expected well 2 months so far; - No water leakage; - Has built-in protection for when it runs out of water; (also changes LED color to red so you know it's out of water without opening it); - Has blue backlight, looks quite nice when is working in dark room; - Capacity is enough for a few ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byspook24 on 03/28/2012

- ????? ? ????????????? - ???????? ???? , - ??????? ???????? ?????? - Easy to use - Runs quietly - Good build quality ????? ??????? 1.2? -small capacity of 1.2l -???????? 30 ???? -?????????? ?????? ?? ????????? -??? ????????????? ? ?????? ????? ?????????? ??? ??????????? -Delivery 30 days - Instruction ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycup on 02/14/2012

- very high output compared to other personal humidifiers - quiet - looks great - can not switch off the light - sometimes difficult to line up water tank to the base, there are no guide lines i know it's listed at 220V but it will work on 110V. i originally purchased this without reading the specs, ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections