DX » Community » Reviews » DSO1060 5.7" LCD 60MHz 2-Channel Handheld Scopemeter Oscilloscope with USB Host/Device
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Timon099 on 01/07/2012

Pros: Fine and functional oscillograph! The good and full complete set. Good functionality for research of signals and accuracy of measurements. I use an oscillograph for a hobby and work. There is a possibility of independent work more than 3 hours. Any more I do not represent as could do without it earlier. Cons: Likely is not present. It wou... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by CarlosLint on 07/11/2011

Pros: Quite compact and packed with a bag. Not small enough, but portable by all means. Interface is pleasant enough. Its display is nice to look at. Wall plug supports plugs from many countries. Cons: Not many, the multimeter function is kinda useless, you will not use it (or, by other means, risk it) doing simple things that you can do by usi... Read more

1 0
  • posted by budavargas on 05/27/2011

Pros: At first sigth: A sturdy portatile oscilloscope with a big screen and a nice carring bag. It has an intuitive stable software with drivers included (only for Windows, sadly) and an engrish manual. Easy to operate after a while. Can take bmp screenshots and store them directly to an USB drive pluged. Testing: I was able able to see signals... Read more

1 0
  • posted by suaivan on 02/22/2011

Pros: A very good oscilloscope for professional things. It is not the better but is enough for the 90% of people how need a portable oscilloscope. I use it for desk and for doing works out of my office. Es un equipo muy bueno y fiable. OS podeis meter en la pagina de HAntek y ver que hay equipos mucho mejores a nivel de frecuencias de muestreo... Read more

1 0
  • posted by clanrat on 07/17/2010

Pros: Small, portable, battery powered, reasonably easy to use. Integrated multimeter functions Excellent display. Bright, clear, and easy to read from most angles. Comes with a carrying case. Cons: Averaging does not seem to work. Poor low signal level (10mv) performance. Packed very poorly and arrived in a crushed box. Limited manuals. Some f... Read more

3 0
  • posted by snypermann on 06/07/2010

Pros: cheap good quality has a multimeter function!!! really easy for people who want 1 device that can do a lot! fast screen. i have seen expensive scopes with a slow screen. This one is really fast. fast calculation. no more waiting. When doing FFT, with most scopes, the machine slows down. This one not! supports usb stick. can store data on... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections