DX » Community » Reviews » Double-Clip Car Vehicle Sun Visor Clip Sunglasses/Eyeglass Holder
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuniorldmais on 03/31/2013

Very useful, you can use it in may positions in the car. You can rotate the sunglasses holder, what is efficient if you're tall and your head is close to the headliner, so you won't hit it with your head Good Quality and doesn't seem fragile. it also has a pen holder. There is a sponge in the place where you put the sunglass, so it get the glass temple'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygellerd on 03/04/2013

Product with very low price but also very usefull. Regular quality.this is a very usefull item,It is a useful and needy thing to have in your car. Keep your sunglasses in place, where you want to, It's small so it won't bother your driving. none, does what it's supposed to do, Holds your sunglasses in place, where you want to, just to keep your dashboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytwofeet on 07/21/2012

I bought this for my mother, after banging my knees on her glove compartment one too many times. I'd seen others that hold just one pair of glasses, but since this hold two, she can get her reading glasses or sunglasses with no effort. Haven't found any yet for the product. I vaguely remember that the packaging was quite disappointing. It was supposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySachou on 11/18/2011

The brushed metal under clear plastic looks nice. The pen holder is convenient. The clip itself attaches to the visor solidly. Just another case of less than perfect quality control, but at this price, that's to be expected. One side closes nice and solidly, but the other side barely clips closed, and will not hold a pair of sunglasses. Buy a couple,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyawnzzz on 06/09/2011

Pretty simple product, it does the job, seems to be a good durable quality build. I probably wont need to replace it ever. Hold 2 pairs of glasses. Very easy access to the glasses. I did no have any issues with the product at all. Last thing you want to do in a car is fumble for your glasses, this item save you the hassle , and keeps your eyes on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskyllor on 05/27/2011

The Double Clip-Car Vehicle Sun Visor Clip Eyewear / sunglasses holder is extremely simple and very useful for those who like to have your sunglasses always hand in your car So far there have nothing to complain about the product, maybe too that some of them may not close perfectly depending on the model of your sunglasses, but there is something random ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections