DX » Community » Reviews » MagicShine SSC-P7 + 2*XP-E 16W 3-Mode 1400-Lumen LED Bike Light Set (4*18650 included)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymydxbuyer on 10/25/2013

Is great, super-bright bicycle light for your money! Great quality, user-friendly and easy to install! Lithium Coin Cell button batteries and charge control is very comfortable! Yes, the place of the power cable from the battery pack and lights may not protected from the water, but my extreme raids in the rain this lamp stand it! Sometimes worried for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroychan69 on 08/12/2013

Good quality light at it's price range! Looks futuristic with a nice bike or e-scooter. Ease of use with the remote button switch. The light is so bright and that made night cycling or e scootering much safer. I never feel I will ever need more light! The remote button switch is a must for the change of light mode rather than those 'click-type' on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybhutanbob on 12/02/2012

Been using this light for 3 Tasmanian winters. Easy to install and remove. Button on handlebar great, certainly close the thumb, and it is easy to use and the colour coding of the charge state is simple but effective. 1400 lumens is very bright. The light pattern is wide with the two smaller lights and its great in the bush on single track. Nice variable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycidj00 on 05/14/2012

- Excelent bike light - Strong light (the car drivers think that there is an motorcycle (or another car) coming in theirs direction. - Safety to use it with your bike at night. - The light reaches great distances. - The contact between the light cable and the battery has no protection against water. (take care of it). - The Catch "The Ring"... Read more

3 0
  • posted byicucjamie on 02/18/2012

Awesome piece of kit. Have used it for over 1 year now (most days) and it is still going strong. Multiple light level settings are an absolute dream to use. I use this for day and night riding, put simply, I couldn't be without it. I initially took it apart and applied silicone to the cable entry/exit, as it wasn't weather proof. This has stood up to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamagz22 on 10/13/2011

Very Bright! Wide Beam with all lights on Build quality is very nice Cable lengths are just nice No complain at all only the o-ring style mounting. at least the mounting is the aluminum type that can be srewed or tighten so that it will not move. But for the pricing, you cannot expect much... one more thing is the battery pouch when you install in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHobbyfotograaf on 01/12/2011

This bike light is very bright. Good battery life. -Mounting with the rubber band is not working well, the light does not stay in the right position on a bad road. It always turns upwards. -Low lights beam is shining too high, and there is no way to adjust it. -Not waterproof, after 8km in the rain there is water visible in the middle light. Only useable ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMeettya on 10/24/2010

It`s bright. It`s cheap. Nice quality, strong design of aluminum body. About 2-3 hour life on maximum power. Cool looking :) Very weak fastening. On cross-county road often slide down. Haven't cup for middle lamp ( and its illuminate tree top ). Button led bright too match. Its blind me on dark road. I use sku 33823 to improve fasten this lights. Gun ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byShutterlag on 10/02/2010

The light distribution is excellent. The two side lights spread a wide beam across the road. The middle main light produces a bright far reaching beam. The power selection switch didn't work, resulting in only two modes being selectable. The lamp head is a bit bulky on the bars with the side lights sticking out. For the price, probably a pretty good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavk75 on 06/18/2010

-separate units for short and far lights each designed to best serve its main purpose, i.e. short light can't be used for bringing remote objects out of the darkness but CREEs at 100% output put out so much light expanding to both sides of your vision that no other light is necessary; far light torch is designed to reach remote objects, still much less ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections