DX » Community » Reviews » Aurora SH-035 XPE-WD-Q5 5-Mode 220-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*14500)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBulgina on 05/06/2013

Good stainless steel flashlight. Conveniently lies in a hand. There are all sealing ringlets that didn't pass water. Works from one 14500 accumulator. Has the Cree XPE 5 diode. With five operating modes. The accumulator isn't included in the package of delivery. Shines brightly, but 220 lumens don't ... Read more

Fourth Third Second First

0 0 0

• posted byterralopes1 on 03/16/2013

Compact, well finished (stainless steel) and exquisite design! Works with universal AA battery. Good throw and spill with pretty good runtimes (but not real 220 lumens). Cheap. Very handy! I also have a Fenix LD20 R4 (205 lumens) and this Aurora as almost the same light power (incredible!). Of course ... Read more

Wall at 50 meters. Hi mode. Wall at 45 meters. Hi mode. Wall at 4 meters. Hi mode.

0 0 0

• posted byNuppi on 05/17/2011

Has mode memory which works great and is very usefull. Just as bright as you would think, in other words " bright enough" Strap is well built (glued). Good looking. Nice body structure, feels very good. Dissipates heat very efficiently. Debris in tailcap = contact problems. Heats up very soon,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenisxor on 03/22/2011

Very good flashlight for the price. Could be very good gift for virtually any man :-) It works great with Alkaline AA battery and moreover it works fine with 1.2V NiMh battery. Build quality is very good. Stainless steel body rocks! One minor bad thing about this light is quality of threads. Threads ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGCC11 on 03/13/2011

Very bright, low cost, easy to use switch. Stainless body will not corrode like the aluminum bodies, so connection will not deteriorate like those lights. Maybe a little heavy and bulky, but not a major con. If I had one wish on this, it would be nice if the light was a little more compact. There were ... Read more

0 0 0

Very bright light, well built, convenient operation, low cost. The stainless steel body will not corrode like the many aluminum flashlights, which leads to bad contacts and flickering lights. A little heavy and bulky, but not a major con. I didn't have any of the production issues that others talked ... Read more

0 0 0

Very bright light, well built, convenient operation, low cost. The stainless steel body will not corrode like the many aluminum flashlights, which leads to bad contacts and flickering lights. A little heavy and bulky, but not a major con. I didn't have any of the production issues that others talked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphreeflow on 05/31/2010

Great price for a stainless steel flashlight. Nice size for everyday carry (EDC)...stainless should last a long time. Emitter was centered well and threw a nice smooth beam from spot to spill...no cree rings on mine. Tint was nice and white. Definitely a XPE Cree led. Very dim and useful low mode. Bright ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybartm on 05/14/2010

- Cheap for a stainless steel LED flashlight - Still reasonably good - Spring puts less force on switch, so I expect less contact issues - No cree rings - A bit more yellow (warm) light - No short delay like the Ultrafire had Comparing with Ultrafire ss C3 sku.26122: - Considerably less bright (on NiMH ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOhTheHumanity on 05/14/2010

Nice stainless steel flashlight. Pretty good build quality for the price. Mine is definitely a Cree XP-E. Makes good contact. No battery rattle at all. Looks very nice to me. None. Shiny polished finish would have been nice. Appear to be very similar to the Ultrafire C3. The AA extension tubes from sku.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections