DX » Community » Reviews » Aurora SH-035 Cree XPE-WD-Q5 5-Mode 220-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*14500)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great little light

posted by GCC11 on 03/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Very bright light, well built, convenient operation, low cost. The stainless steel body will not corrode like the many aluminum flashlights, which leads to bad contacts and flickering lights.

Cons:

A little heavy and bulky, but not a major con. I didn't have any of the production issues that others talked about; maybe I got lucky.

OtherThoughts:

I was looking for something compact, and was tempted to get one of the AAA flashlights. But this one has the more convenient click switch. I would have preferred one of the other stainless lights that that also use AA batteries but are slightly smaller, but DX says they are no longer available. They would have been less bulky in my pockets.

Bottomline:

This is great little light with good construction, high output, and simple operation. I have not yet tested its waterproofness, but that can wait. I plan to get a couple more for my cars.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections