DX » Community » Reviews » SST-50 3-Mode 850-Lumen Smooth Aluminum Drop-in Module with Textured Reflector
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byheng84 on 06/30/2010

Bright.. Easy to use, comes with two reflectors personally i prefer the smo because its obviously brighter and and more throw, and the beam is pretty sweet too just be extra careful when you switch the reflectors and make sure ur emitter is centered to the dome when you are tightening or else you will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychicharron455 on 06/01/2010

Very ,very bright using one 18650 batt. (sku 20392),I think mine is really driven at 2.8A,I use it in a sku 15946 host and worked like a charm,very nice tint and beautiful throw,I was amazed cause is more powerful than my Aurora SH-43 also an SST-50 and was 8 dlls cheaper and smaller. 3 mode is just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychimney on 05/25/2010

not sure only good to say you have one if your into your torches beam is not great bit yellow with either reflector its not like a p7 or r 5 it has a hot spot but not as bright as the r 5 hot spot but it has less spill than p7 , with a 18650 you will get less out the front lumens than a p7 slightly more ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections