Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhoalo on 03/19/2009

- contains 3 sizes of suction pads: 3mm, 7mm, 10mm (two pads each) - pads are high temperature resistant - two nozzles: one straight and one 45° bent - good suction power - seems to be build of sturdy material - will hold SMT parts very well - some buuild details could be better: the nozzle tips have sharp edges which are likely to damage the rubber ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaine on 08/02/2008

It is very useful for holding and picking up small parts. It also reduces the risk of static damage to sensitive electronics. This tool is made of sturdy plastic. It is light and easy to operate. It really provides strong suction if a tight seal has been established first. The suction cups are made of very thin and soft rubber. They might not last. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycallelj on 02/13/2008

Strong suction power, I can lift my cell phone with this! There several different suction pads with differnt size. And there is also two different holders for thesuction pads, one strait and one bent 45 degees. Would be nice to have a box for it, seems easy to loose to suction pads. They are attached to a small board but I thin they could fall of easy.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections