DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire ST-50 SST-50 5-Mode 1300-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (2*18650)
  • 5 star 13 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalex869 on 06/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Huge amount of light, much brighter than 900 lumen SSC7 and similar models sold here Well built light range - has two 18650 batteries for longer run time - sturdy, felt too many times, still works after 1 year of usage - black and do not shine on itself, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySjever on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality , good bin color (warm), this one is brightest i have, better than P7 and XM-L. If you never owned a power led flashlight, buy this one, you will not be disapointed (understated). Cons:It comes as a set, the flashlight could be cheaper if it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakkeuz on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good lamp! Cheap price really bright, lumens are true! Spotlight on a good focal point. beam will reach over 200 meters, a very good light for hunting, finding the animals in the dark. A well-made ??aluminum frame, 5 mode hi medium low and 2 strobes. Also buy spare... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClintonn on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright!!! + Cheap compared to name brands + Comes with charger and batteries + Very durable + Bright! Cons:- The mode selection is pressure based, if you need to turn it off often, you'll be cycling through modes all the time and possibly blinding yourself with the stro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarperJT on 10/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've had a lot of light over the years (rechargable Mag lights, several stream lights, Orion lights) and this one for over a year. I liked it so much I've bought a second one and recommend it to all my friends that want a powerful light at a reasonable price. I throws a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMorid32dll on 07/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super bright flashlight! Compares and supersedes many high dollar flashlights that you see out there. I've seen people comparing SST-50 emitter to that of a P7 Lenser. I like the 5-mode light especially the Low-Mid-Hi. Flashlight starts at the mid unless you h... Read more

4 0
  • posted byLumenEater on 06/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very VERY bright with a tight spot and reasonable spread. When you turn it on high mode you will be amazed that that much light can be emitted from such a small device. Very solid construction with good feeling clicky button. The strobe feature is awesome! Point that at s... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymariarosa on 06/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Illuminates a very white light. Focuses too much light. It has a reflector and an excellent heat sink. The finish is very good. Comes in an ideal case for a gift. Cons:I can not say anything against this wonderful lantern. Maybe you could say against the weight if you t... Read more

4 0
  • posted byTxCharlie on 03/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good build quality it seems - Excellent heat sink to prevent the LED from oveheating, Blows my Magliht out of the water and rips it to shreads. The memory works well - Everytime I turn it on, it gies ack to the mode I had it on last. I REALLY like that! T... Read more

5 1
  • posted bysimbur on 03/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:EXTREMELY bright high beam. Small enough to carry on your belt. Rugged Construction Re-chargeable Ion-Lithium Batteries. Cons:If this baby could FOCUS it's beam, then it would be truly AWESOME, instead of just outstanding. No belt holster provided. SHAME! The... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections