DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire ST-50 SST-50 5-Mode 1300-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (2*18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvamps4 on 01/15/2014

This comes in a nice box, nice padding, complete with batteries & charger. It would make a nice a nice looking gift. Very bright! Not a good idea to look directly into the light. Good throw, projects a nice diffuse spo I let it run for 15 minutes on high mode, it became really hot,I could not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybraisito on 10/20/2013

I have it since months and i´m very satisfied. Battery life is also good. Useful for hunting, reaching really good distances in the dark, with a beam which can reach about 180 meters. Battery is easy to charge, load don´t last more than 3-4 hours. This item is highly recommended. maybe... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalex869 on 06/30/2013

- Huge amount of light, much brighter than 900 lumen SSC7 and similar models sold here Well built light range - has two 18650 batteries for longer run time - sturdy, felt too many times, still works after 1 year of usage - black and do not shine on itself, so if you specops or on police duty, it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySjever on 05/13/2013

Very good quality , good bin color (warm), this one is brightest i have, better than P7 and XM-L. If you never owned a power led flashlight, buy this one, you will not be disapointed (understated). It comes as a set, the flashlight could be cheaper if it was sold seperate, without the floppy and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymakkeuz on 02/16/2013

Very good lamp! Cheap price really bright, lumens are true! Spotlight on a good focal point. beam will reach over 200 meters, a very good light for hunting, finding the animals in the dark. A well-made ??aluminum frame, 5 mode hi medium low and 2 strobes. Also buy spare batteries, you need them a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byClintonn on 01/10/2013

Bright!!! + Cheap compared to name brands + Comes with charger and batteries + Very durable + Bright! - The mode selection is pressure based, if you need to turn it off often, you'll be cycling through modes all the time and possibly blinding yourself with the strobe. I kind of oddly enough I in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHarperJT on 10/24/2012

I've had a lot of light over the years (rechargable Mag lights, several stream lights, Orion lights) and this one for over a year. I liked it so much I've bought a second one and recommend it to all my friends that want a powerful light at a reasonable price. I throws an increadible beam. The run... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byalex869 on 07/02/2012

Huge amount of light, much brighter than 900 lumen SSC7 and similar models sold here Well built light range is huge, like 50 meters and I can see what's on the trees in the desert or activity of people inside far site. The light is perfect for getting on a tripod and lighting a scene. I used it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywiscott on 09/26/2011

Out of the box, the thing is BRIGHT. Absolutely no text describing proper methods for charging batteries, etc. So, maybe with a correct charge this thing will be even brighter. I guess that's a good thing. Balance is bad - sort of - the head is heavy and the tail is light. Maybe this is good for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywooter on 08/31/2011

Super Bright, not too big, nice finishing on the aluminum and anodizing Have to cycle through the clicky switch for the modes, sometimes turning it on and off will cycle to the next mode. Did not come with a lanyard. Reflector has some flaws in it but does not affect the throw of the light. This... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections