DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire ST-50 SST-50 5-Mode 1300-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (2*18650)
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvamps4 on 01/15/2014

This comes in a nice box, nice padding, complete with batteries & charger. It would make a nice a nice looking gift. Very bright! Not a good idea to look directly into the light. Good throw, projects a nice diffuse spo I let it run for 15 minutes on high mode, it became really hot,I could not hold it with bare hand. This is not an average LED flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybraisito on 10/20/2013

I have it since months and i´m very satisfied. Battery life is also good. Useful for hunting, reaching really good distances in the dark, with a beam which can reach about 180 meters. Battery is easy to charge, load don´t last more than 3-4 hours. This item is highly recommended. maybe get´s hotter if you use it a long time, but it&#1... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex869 on 06/30/2013

- Huge amount of light, much brighter than 900 lumen SSC7 and similar models sold here Well built light range - has two 18650 batteries for longer run time - sturdy, felt too many times, still works after 1 year of usage - black and do not shine on itself, so if you specops or on police duty, it does not give you away - metallic body good for self defence ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySjever on 05/13/2013

Very good quality , good bin color (warm), this one is brightest i have, better than P7 and XM-L. If you never owned a power led flashlight, buy this one, you will not be disapointed (understated). It comes as a set, the flashlight could be cheaper if it was sold seperate, without the floppy charger and over rated batteries When you have bought your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakkeuz on 02/16/2013

Very good lamp! Cheap price really bright, lumens are true! Spotlight on a good focal point. beam will reach over 200 meters, a very good light for hunting, finding the animals in the dark. A well-made ??aluminum frame, 5 mode hi medium low and 2 strobes. Also buy spare batteries, you need them if you use a lot of light at a high light intensity. No ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClintonn on 01/10/2013

Bright!!! + Cheap compared to name brands + Comes with charger and batteries + Very durable + Bright! - The mode selection is pressure based, if you need to turn it off often, you'll be cycling through modes all the time and possibly blinding yourself with the strobe. I kind of oddly enough collect flashlights. I work in the woods a lot and I find uses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarperJT on 10/24/2012

I've had a lot of light over the years (rechargable Mag lights, several stream lights, Orion lights) and this one for over a year. I liked it so much I've bought a second one and recommend it to all my friends that want a powerful light at a reasonable price. I throws an increadible beam. The run time is well over an hour. Great for boating and hunting.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMorid32dll on 07/22/2011

Super bright flashlight! Compares and supersedes many high dollar flashlights that you see out there. I've seen people comparing SST-50 emitter to that of a P7 Lenser. I like the 5-mode light especially the Low-Mid-Hi. Flashlight starts at the mid unless you have it previously set to a different mode. Battery lasts for one good hour on Hi, and on Low ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byLumenEater on 06/29/2011

Very VERY bright with a tight spot and reasonable spread. When you turn it on high mode you will be amazed that that much light can be emitted from such a small device. Very solid construction with good feeling clicky button. The strobe feature is awesome! Point that at somebody in a dark place from anywhere within 50 metres and they will not be able ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymariarosa on 06/14/2011

Illuminates a very white light. Focuses too much light. It has a reflector and an excellent heat sink. The finish is very good. Comes in an ideal case for a gift. I can not say anything against this wonderful lantern. Maybe you could say against the weight if you take a long time can be uncomfortable. How would an XML-T6 led? Manufacturers should try ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections