Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very powerful flashlight

posted by chicharron455 on 06/01/2010
    3 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I was really impressed,trust me ,the pictures here at DX don´t give proper credit,this flashlight is very beautiful and well made,and the best thing is ,throws very nice,I have others SST-50s with one 18650 batt and some P7s,they pale in comparison with this torch,the batteries and charger that came in the box are fine,they worked as advertised,for me were very welcome,cause batteries are always useful.the construction is very good and the anodizing is very nice (no scratches at all).

I use it in my job and I´m very pleased,it is certainly my favorite torch.

Cons:

As already said...gets very hot in high mode,I use it for around 10 minutes in high,and gets very hot,I´m not pushing it to much cause I love how it works and I´m afraid to fry the led or the driver,also I don´t like neither the SOS and the strobe modes,for me are useless,I wish this one only with the 3 mode,

OtherThoughts:

I use it very often and until now ,any problems at all,my friends in the work are really jealous with my torch,gave the same performance of much costly flashlight at half of price.

Bottomline:

You wont regret this buy,it is a very useful torch and for the price You can't find anything better

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections