Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byweissfhuderr on 04/09/2013

- Totally easy to use - Cheap - Comes with a neoprene circle, for you to put your cans and keep the it chill for longer - Can't think of anything against - Twice the screw that keep the holder and the arm together fall, fortunately, there wasn't anything on the holder, otherwise, it would be spilled all over my car My car didn't had any place to put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavivyalo on 05/04/2011

The suction cup is very strong you can fit a large mug with handle in the cup mount the arm can be bent as you want because of the way it's bulit (like a cradle) your drink won't spill the arm came of from the suction cup after few days. super-glue fixed it. it can't hold heavy things. it's good for soda can but not more then that. a 500cc plastic water ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLexLuthor360 on 06/18/2010

- suction cup is so far surviving heat - the cup holder can be rotated. So when you are driving, it will work like a "pendulum" and your coffee will not spill out - I admit. I broke it in 10 seconds. It is my record in broking gadgets received from DX. Yes, 10 seconds. What happened is that the arm is flexible, but very hard to shape. I was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeidda on 05/17/2010

nicely build, solid, easy to assemble. I didn't excpet the quality to be that high, so this come a as nice surprise I found the arm hard to adjust. It is realy ridgid. I have a small car and the size of the holder is too big for it. It is sticking out of the dashboard and the cupute turned out to be too big. it can hold pretty big cup with handles if ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections