Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byweissfhuderr on 04/09/2013

- Totally easy to use - Cheap - Comes with a neoprene circle, for you to put your cans and keep the it chill for longer - Can't think of anything against - Twice the screw that keep the holder and the arm together fall, fortunately, there wasn't anything on the holder, otherwise, it would be spilled ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavivyalo on 05/04/2011

The suction cup is very strong you can fit a large mug with handle in the cup mount the arm can be bent as you want because of the way it's bulit (like a cradle) your drink won't spill the arm came of from the suction cup after few days. super-glue fixed it. it can't hold heavy things. it's good for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLexLuthor360 on 06/18/2010

- suction cup is so far surviving heat - the cup holder can be rotated. So when you are driving, it will work like a "pendulum" and your coffee will not spill out - I admit. I broke it in 10 seconds. It is my record in broking gadgets received from DX. Yes, 10 seconds. What happened is that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzeidda on 05/17/2010

nicely build, solid, easy to assemble. I didn't excpet the quality to be that high, so this come a as nice surprise I found the arm hard to adjust. It is realy ridgid. I have a small car and the size of the holder is too big for it. It is sticking out of the dashboard and the cupute turned out to be ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections