DX » Community » Reviews » 2.7" LCD Glowing LED Change 7 Color Digital Clock + Alarm + Calendar + Thermometer (2*AG13+4*AAA)
  • 5 star 27 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byemammana on 02/16/2014

This is a perfect gadget! Very, very cheap. Much features with low price (clock, alarm, temperature, calendar, light effects). Easy to use. Good design. Works fine and has a very good quality and solid build. Use batteries or AC/DC adapter. Separate batteries, for clock and lighting. Nice effect and colors. Nothing for now. Maybe portuguese in manual.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunocarvalh0 on 10/26/2013

The clock is very good in general, nice functions and pretty much easy to use. I really enjoyed the thermometer function. This clock drains the batteries fast, this is a problem. Other issue that I noticed is it seems that the clock speed up a few minutes from the real time, so I have to be watching to correct and set up the time in the clock once in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybruno320 on 08/12/2013

*Very beautiful glowing colors. It changes the color smoothly. *It works perfectly . *It is easy to use and to ajust the settings. *It can iluminate the entire room. *It is Very cheap. *It is worthy. *It uses a lot of batteries to work. That can be a problem. *The package is Nice glowing watch, very beautiful and usefull. I am thinking about buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDave555 on 05/19/2013

The clock needs to be placed on a hard level surface and to read it you press the top down and it cycles through the different colours. The light is gentle and lights up the room but not to bright. When the clock is lit you can read the time easily. The setting buttons are easy to use, it is good to have a down and an up setting for the hours and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabriciorigon on 05/17/2013

- Very cheap. - Cool colors and lights! - You can use it with a Power Supply (sold separately) - The temperature shown in display is very near reality. - No relevant cons for the price - No batteries included. - In the hole to put a screw, to the batteries don't fall is not included, but is easy to solve with a small screw. - Controls at the bottom.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBragaD on 05/14/2013

- The price is alright; - It is well made, the light system works nicely, with a rather big range of colors; - Pretty simple to set up, it has only 4 buttons for configuration, so after a while it's easy to figure what is what; - Does everything that it is supposed to, works great as a night light for children too. - When the color function is on, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/08/2013

It's a very beautiful, interesting clock that, besides to show the hours, show month, day, year, temperature in celsius or fahrenheit grades and, as a unique feature, it changes automatically its color continuouslly. The lcd is big enough to permits an easy reading of the screen. The LR44 batteries that come with it are a little difficult to put in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCmgrDX on 03/25/2013

Very nice digital clock! The numbers are very big so you can see them from a large distance. It has numerous features such as calendar, alarm and thermometer (both in Celsius and Fahrenheit). The alarm has several different ringtones for you to choose and they are very loud. Moreover, you have the “snooze repeat” option that allow you to stay longer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byColpideme on 03/11/2013

Cuenta con una buena calidad de sus componentes, además es muy eficiente al dar la hora y la temperatura. Los colores son lo suficientemente fuerte para verlos a la luz y en la oscuridad resplandece con su combinación de colores. Las pilas no cuadran bien y hay q moverlas para q se puedan ver los colores El empaque es muy basico, poco atractivo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakesmebad on 03/05/2013

This is a watch for your house that turns over five lights and is changing progressively (excellent!). Buy three and I will buy more, are really beautiful and I think it was one of the best purchases you make on dealextreme. They alarm and to measure the temperature! what else? Pedi three in my shipping and one of them stopped emitting light. I think ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections