DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen MXDL RC-G2 Cree Flashlight Black (1xAA)
  • 5 star 138 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 34 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaim54x on 11/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-6-star CPF rating -small -well built -bright -AA battery powered Cons:none that I have encountered OtherThoughts:It may not be the brightest light around, nor will it ever be the most popular light. However the commonly available AA battery combined with the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmwood on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* It just works. There's none of the odd quirks of other inexpensive flashlights; e.g. high-pitched buzzing, battery contact problems, overheating, etc. * High quality case with precise machining. Threads are smooth and tight even without oil or other lubrication. * Eas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezarc on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its pretty bright for the money. Simple to use (On/Off) Relativity cheap Not too small Good construction Square threads Durable Cons:Older XR-E LED Tail clicky sounds and feels cheap OtherThoughts:I first bought a RC-G2 II from Shining Beam in the USA, then I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjabez on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well-built Durable coating Portable Simple Bright Affordable. Cons:Contacts aren't as consistent as I like them. If the cap/head is screwed in too tight etc, it interferes with operation. OtherThoughts:One of the best EDCs I've purchased. No regrets, just wish... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjoshman172 on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excellent combo between spot and flood easy to use (button on back end). quality construction (machined aluminum) Cons:murders batteries, i'm talking 60 minutes and its toast. i was using alkaline, but who is going to pay $3+ per battery for a flashlight? Othe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byendorphinix on 11/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap price Compact Scratch resistant Good balance of spot and flood Solid clicky switch Quality build Been reliably used for 6 months Cons:none, other than I like a strobe mode to attract attention OtherThoughts:I have used this as a helmet light for six months commuti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlaja on 10/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality of manufacture is excellent. O-rings tightly seal inner spaces. Size is suitable for every imaginable aplication. Light beam is steady and strong...little cold light but not real con. Cons:What to say here...the only con is that I wish to have more of those...on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrsikken on 07/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is small, it uses only one AA battery, it is strong, it is simple, it is waterresistant (not tested), build quality is excellent, look great and the paint doesn't fall off. The light is very bright! Cons:Sometimes the light is less intensive and you need to unscrew a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRACHELgrace on 05/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Design seems durable -Flashlight is Compact. -Only one AA battery required. -Easy to replace battery. -Easy to assemble and disassemble. -Easy to use, fairly ergonomic one click on/off design. -Practical for indoor and outdoor use. -Light is bright this size flashlight... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNYCMIKE on 03/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Takes one AA, throws a ton of light, throws light far (75 + feet), easy to cup in your fist or keep in a pocket. Cons:No "cons", this is a must have. OtherThoughts:A friend of mine mentioned this light, so I bought one. I got it...and love it. I use it when I'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections