Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great Light

posted by NYCMIKE on 03/28/2012
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Takes one AA, throws a ton of light, throws light far (75 + feet), easy to cup in your fist or keep in a pocket.

Cons:

No "cons", this is a must have.

OtherThoughts:

A friend of mine mentioned this light, so I bought one. I got it...and love it. I use it when I'm walking my dog on suburban streets at night, or when I'm in the woods. Before I bought this light I was camping and ran across something in the brush. All I could see were two red eyes staring at me. My old flashlight was so weak it did nothing. I had no idea what the hell was in the brush. All I can say is that I won't have that happen again with this flashlight.

Bottomline:

I like this light so much I purchased another 3 of them to pass out to my family. One thing you should do is check the build quality when you get it. The three I ordered all had a little build issue. Essentially a small defect you would only notice if you unscrewed it. Some deep scratches on top of the threads, where you screw the cap on. Not bad enough for me to send back, you can't see the scratch when the light is assembeled.

These are nice little utility lights.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections