DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Large)
Customer’s impression:
Good value fire Useful for outdoor sparks Good product e very easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndresPenquista on 08/19/2015

Pros: It works as expected. Cons: None. very good quality for the price.

Impression:Good value,fire,Useful for outdoor;

0 0 0

• posted byaskal on 08/02/2015

It's a simple ferrocerium rod less expensive and as effective as comparable ones you'll find elsewhere. The safety orange handles are nice to make it visible even if you drop it in low light or where there's a lot of ground cover like leaves. The striker is on the small side (I recommend using of... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted by9176025 on 07/14/2015

Excelente producto, envío rápido, llegó en buen estado y funcionando perfectamente!

0 0 0

• posted byalperonder on 09/27/2014

Impression:Useful for outdoor;

0 0 0

• posted bylulle4546 on 08/16/2014

pros: makes really good sparks. seems to last long. works perfectly! for the price, it is really good. Cons: the first thing that happend was that the sparkle-thing fell off. it sits well with some glue, but still, quality is not the best. the next con is that the string is a bit short to use... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJotaSan on 08/02/2014

Pros: Generates an easily and enough spark to initiate a flame. At the beginning it takes awhile to produce the sparks, but then when you pick the way, you are able to start a flame easily. Cons: So far nothing against OtherThoughts: The product has an excellent cost / benefit. I'll buy some No... Read more

Impression:Good product e very easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bysmalcat on 06/13/2014

Produces intense sparks. That is all that it is really required to do. The tool to scrub against the sparkle is on the same string. The lanyard is not really long enough to use it comfortable without removing one or the other. Its quite big and i prefer the smaller one that I also bought. Mostly... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrocketdan on 06/03/2014

strong sparks and included blade keeps you from having to use your pocket knife lanyard string is weak as well as the plastic tab that holds it together. one of the 5 I have purchased broke the moment i took it out of the packaging. not as thick as the "light my fire" but it will be a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOverkillah on 05/29/2014

perfect for making fire :P easy to use very firm quality is good got a good grip . no cons at all product works perfectly this is perfect and a must to have it in your assortment to the scouts or outdoor person its easy to use once u got the hangs of it is small to carry it in your pockets and it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleonymous on 02/19/2014

Works perfectly! It produces bright sparks without having to forced.You can also use a knife for rubbing the stick the little clip that holds the cord broke on first use, but it is only a minor detail...a single node and that is go again! Perfect for camping, hiking,survival ... with him longer I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere