DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Large)
  • 5 star 34 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmalcat on 06/13/2014

Produces intense sparks. That is all that it is really required to do. The tool to scrub against the sparkle is on the same string. The lanyard is not really long enough to use it comfortable without removing one or the other. Its quite big and i prefer the smaller one that I also bought. Mostly because the smaller is "big enough" however,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrocketdan on 06/03/2014

strong sparks and included blade keeps you from having to use your pocket knife lanyard string is weak as well as the plastic tab that holds it together. one of the 5 I have purchased broke the moment i took it out of the packaging. not as thick as the "light my fire" but it will be quite a while before you get through this thing. great fire ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOverkillah on 05/29/2014

perfect for making fire :P easy to use very firm quality is good got a good grip . no cons at all product works perfectly this is perfect and a must to have it in your assortment to the scouts or outdoor person its easy to use once u got the hangs of it is small to carry it in your pockets and that it anywhere and everywhere perfect fire starter or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleonymous on 02/19/2014

Works perfectly! It produces bright sparks without having to forced.You can also use a knife for rubbing the stick the little clip that holds the cord broke on first use, but it is only a minor detail...a single node and that is go again! Perfect for camping, hiking,survival ... with him longer need to worry about missing fire. I recommend this product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXarator on 02/09/2014

The rod is big and long which is convenient and should last long. Useful for trying too start fires. Even though it mostly gets used in challenges for starting fire the quickest. The blade doesn´t work that well. It does not give a good spark. The rod had a small piece chipped off upon delivery A fun too have thing which could come out useful. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuiGeyer on 01/07/2014

Excellent build quality, nice big spark. sufficiently large core (last long). The spark is easy if used properly. It works as a survival tool - you don't think about it until you need it.Easy to use, very good sparks, very good price. Also the colour is bright enough to make it visible in the nature or while camping. Good grip on the blade. I did not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJustinManders on 11/25/2013

Excellent build quality, nice big spark. sufficiently large core (last long). The spark is easy if used properly. It works as a survival tool - you don't think about it until you need it.Easy to use, very good sparks, very good price. Also the colour is bright enough to make it visible in the nature or while camping. Good grip on the blade. Fire stick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjenik1 on 11/20/2013

It's the right size, it's small & light so you can just jam it in your backpack & forget about it. Basically, it works as a survival tool - you don't think about it until you Nothing really, maybe a cover for the striker or a little box to fit it all away in so it didn't tangle with other things would... Absolutely well built -Strong Plastic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielkim84 on 07/22/2013

Good quality rod and scraper. Doesn’t seem like they wont fall out of the plastic mold like some cheaper rods seem to do. Produces a good amount of sparks. I was able to start several fires using this. The cord is a good length, it allows you a bit of movement when working with the scraper. The bright colour also makes it easier to spot. The cord came ... Read more

wears just like any other rod
    0 0
  • posted bymdf072 on 07/17/2013

The Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Large) is a great backup tool for lighting a fire in a wilderness environment when you have exhausted all other means. The bright colour of the The Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Large) helps you see the unit at night. None. It does the job. Works just fine. I looked at ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections