DX » Community » Reviews » 4*AA/USB Powered Flexible Neck 28-LED 3-Mode Super Bright White Light Lamp with Clip
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEgmbr on 05/31/2013

-Many light intensity; -Flexible neck; -Holding clip; -Battery and USB energy input; -Battery does not last for long; -Some position you can not use without the clip; -The USB cable length is quite short. It could have solar energy input :-); it could have a two sets of lights in the same device to spread the light better. It is a very good item, to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipsa666 on 12/10/2012

3 mode led lamp, flexible neck to clip on anywhere with 4 x AA batteries or USB power. If you have any 5.0V AC adapter sitting around at home, it will work too. I'm using my AC adapter to charge the 4 rechargeable AA batteries, and it is working like a charm. The built-in AA adapter looks very cheap & easily broken. That's why I'm using rechargeable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDericoRS on 08/27/2012

extremely useful for those who like to use the computer or notebook in the dark. practical and adaptable to every environment and space. have the convenience of being able to choose between using batteries or USB connection is great. recommend this product as very light and you can put it anywhere. 100% satisfied. I saw nothing. to use the device that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVulcanInNorth on 04/13/2012

Flexible neck, very easy to use; just one button. Can't go wrong. Adjustable light level is very handy when you don't need all the power. All I can think so far is pro for one button operation. When you're swithing off the lamp you have to push several times. I have small warehouse/ craft place without electricity in my summer cottage. It's very easy ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjuanvago on 01/14/2012

It's lightweight, the neck y really maleable and you can point it to de direcction you want. The clip is whide and you can atatch it to almos any surface. The Bright is enough -Some leds got burned after a few month. - The button to swith the level off brightness is not confortable to operate. - Afet a few days started to make false ccontact the power ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygurumelo on 10/17/2011

It has a good, bright, white, light. Perfect to read with low consumption and no heat (ideal for summer). It works with AA batteries. The clip is very usefull. The build cuality is medium. The flexible neck is weak for a kids. It has a concentred in a point light. Not to be used to light a whole desktop or a room. It´s not a cons is led light truth.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytri3dvfxshop on 08/04/2011

- It's bright - Accepts USB or 4AA - multiple brightness mode (1 LED, 16LED, 28LED) - Flex neck - Has clamp with rubber grib - product that came didn't look like the picture. Mine has black, round push button. Picture has rotating knob. - package came from China, not Hong Kong. - Original box was somewhat crushed, has dents, look very Chinese cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperlistas on 06/14/2011

EN: LEDs are strong. for a quiet read of using the USB or batteries. The clip of it fits perfectly in my bed allowing you to read before bedtime. There is a button where you click and choose how many LEDs are lit. PT: os LEDs são fortes. da para ler tranquilamente usando a USB ou baterias. O grampo dele encaixa perfeitamente em minha cama permitindo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrares on 03/18/2011

- large clip and metallic neck (although thin) are strong enough to keep the neck and LED head at extreme positions; - batteries are placed in compartment on the clip, keeping the head as light as possible and the weight in a good place for stabilization of the set; - USB and battery powered, that is the best idea: I'm using it with SKUs 40210 (another ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypepekraft on 03/12/2011

well-designed base / clamp. I often clamp it to 2x4 wall studs, tables, etc, and get light right where I need it. It also rests well on a flat surface, not using the clamp. I've used it mostly for close-range work (small room, tent, crawlspace under house) and often find that the lowest level is bright enough for me. Very nice even flood light. Overall ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections