DX » Community » Reviews » Sync and Charging Docking Station with USB and 3.5MM Audio Cable for Iphone 3g/3GS
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteel47 on 06/15/2011

Fantastic build quality, it resembles Apple original dock station. Tested with iPod Touch 1Gen and iPhone 3Gs. Works great with iPhone 3GS The bottom has a nice rubber grip to it and it even has Apple emblem on it. The only "con" is the so called "data and charging cable" that doesn'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymanelmanol on 04/21/2011

Good build quality and good sound. Really useful, if you want to listen to music while charging. During the first weeks the sound wasn't pretty neat, althought today works better. The white part of the dock wasn't well glued to the dock (but nothing that superglue couldn't repair) I had to cut off 0.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydiondai1 on 11/04/2010

I was so happy when this arrived, it feels the correct weight and looks like it has high quality plastic, it also came with some usefull plugs. it took a month to arrive, there is no base in the output and sadly :( they don't have the apple logo underneath it anymore like in the user pictures im annoyed ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydiscaciate on 08/21/2010

Fantastic build quality, it resembles Apple original dock station. Tested with iPod Classic and iPhone 3Gs. Both charging and sync work without a problem. The bottom has a nice rubber grip to it and it even has Apple emblem on it. The cable could be a bit longer, but that's pretty much it. The sync station ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysteelfrog on 07/30/2010

Really nice looking dock, almost as smoothly finished as a real one from Apple. Comes with a mini-jack <-> mini-jack stereo cable, works great! Dock fits perfectly on my iPhone 3GS :) Don't have to force my phone into it unlike some other cheaper docks i had. The only "con" is the so ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDavidml93 on 06/16/2010

It is a good device, because when I received it I thought I had sent an Apple-branded original because its base is the apple logo, it works very well and is exactly like the original except for the absence of infrared receiver for the remote. Fits well with the Second Generation iPod Touch without protective ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections