DX » Community » Reviews » Romisen MXDL RC-G2 Flashlight Gray (1xAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymikenguyen85 on 06/06/2014

Extremely good quality at an excellent price. Very good value flashlight. Very bright for it's size and type of batteries. Very good color, more on the green hue side than white. But I prefer this over the "cool" blue hue of other LEDs. Button is forward clicky and works perfectly. Had this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykanskiyevgeniy on 04/04/2014

Well made thing! Very bright for just one AA battery. High density of light beam. Deep reflector. Looks perfectly. It works with rather discharged battery. It will be better, if flow of light is distributed evenly on the light spot. I bought it for home. Five months later i bought another one and put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbollybob on 11/03/2013

Very well made, quality, very bright for 1AA Big, only high power, price, only works with 1 type of battery Very well made torch, it is very bright for 1AA, I have lots of torches from DX and I still consider this to be bright. It could really do with a lower power mode, even if you do not intend to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVagelis19 on 07/28/2012

Very bright for 1XAA. Easy to find batteries. Not throw or flood but something between. If head is removed then it can be a very nice flood light. Forward click button. Water resistant. Unique gray color. Wrist strap included. After some months light started flickering. This problem is resolved by removing ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byuniverse74 on 12/01/2011

This thing is rad!!! The optics make it so the throw and the flood are useful without adjusting the bezel. Great throw and flood at the same time. Find a setting and leave it there. Awesome light. I will be ordering more very soon. This one is going into my sons stocking for xmas. None so far. Could ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysbbsga on 11/01/2011

For my normal application, brightness is very good for its size and design. Very easy to use and maintain. Built quality is brilliant and it feels good in the hand even while screwing and unscrewing the reflector as well as the tail cap. Can easily be turned into a flood light when the reflector head ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjustin1 on 08/13/2011

-build quality is the best for a AA flashlight. -very deep reflector. -very far throw for a AA flashlight the best i have. ever seen. -good heat sinking. -very thick glass lens. -the led for this is a p4 witch is a little outdated but its still a nice bright white color. -the reflector mine came with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygarlando on 05/15/2011

+ good machining + big Reflector + good heat sink for an AA light + thick glass lens + waterproof - switch burnt after direct drive attempts - can't tail stand My changes: xp-g R4 neutral white and a 4x 1735 Driver for a 1,4A. Runtime on a 14500 (flames) is 49min till protection kicks in. Same Lumen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjazzzy on 05/05/2011

I've never seen such a bright light thrown from such a tiny torchlight in my life! And it works from just one AA. The beam reaches up to a few hundred metres away! The beam is also very even. LED color temp is perfect. Build quality feels very solid. Never seen any cons yet... Not something you'd want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyyzdnl on 01/31/2011

I bought 20 of these lights for X-mas gifts. I bought more than needed to cover out of the box failures, but all worked fine. Bright little light and everyone was amazed how bright this light was compared to the big old mags they are used too. Won't tail stand. All Romisen had to do was leave just a ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections