Customer’s impression:
Better then any other!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

  • Very Very good touch!!

    posted by Intel62 on 08/03/2010
    0 0

    Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

    Pros:

    Seriously is the brightest touch I have ever own. My previously touch was using halogen bulb. Comparing to this Cree touch. The halogen touch is nothing. Brought 1 and throw it in my car just in case I need to find something in the middle of the night. It will come into good use.

    Though uses only 1 AA battery and I am surprise how bright the light can be.

    Cons:

    Battery tend to get a little hot after using for some time. But how really a problem for me.

    The switch seems faulty when I turn too tight but easily solve when I loosen a little.

    Bottomline:

    For this price, it is a good investment to buy 1 and keep it in the car

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections