DX » Community » Reviews » E27 HA003 4.2W 4000K 290-Lumen 72-LED Warm White Light Bulb (110V AC)
  • 5 star 12 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypgabrielcarvalh on 06/30/2013

Portuguese: Lâmpada de qualidade muito boa. Instalação muito prática. Ela é bem pequena, mas ilumina o equivalente a uma lâmpada eletrônica de 15w. Recomendo a todos. English: Lamp of very good quality. Installation very practical. She is very small, but illuminates the equivalent of an electronic lamp 15w. Recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmart on 02/12/2013

As bright as 11W Hg fluorescent bulb or as approx. 60W regular (incandescent) light bulb. Saves money. Quite safe at use. Not really warm light. Be careful - pay attention to voltage. I have made a dumb mistake using this 100V model with 220V power supply. BUT it must be said in merit of this product that it had worked properly for almost 5 minutes,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEbwahab on 01/27/2013

The lights is a nice natural white light. Kind of like the sun lights so it is good. It is constructed well. it shines on all directions so it s a good replacement of the ceiling lights. It replaces a 60W bulb easily. It took TOO long to receive the shipment. they were out of stock but it was not informed at the time of ordering. That was not good. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEMercer on 10/29/2012

I own another, 3W LED bulb and the colors suck, way too greenish. Also, all LEDs point at the same direction. Not with this one, the colors are on par with warm-white CFL bulbs and the way it has LEDs all around it makes for a nice spread of constant illumination. This thing is ugly. Don't put it on a position where it's going to be seen much. I use ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOverMatt on 10/23/2012

- Bright - Decent colour temperature of the light - Bit on the long side - Bit on the pricey side (relatively) This is my first LED light bulb (though I enjoy LED flashlights quite a bit...likely more than I should ;-) ... suffice it to say, I know my LEDs as much or more as the next LED junkie). I have to say, I was expecting something dimmer than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProDigit on 06/12/2012

- It has more output than the previous bulb I received, comparable to a 40-45W incandescent - It has a nice spread - Price-performance probably the best on DX at the time of writing - It runs hotter than my previous bulb, - It is much colder than their previous batch; more white yellow, - Price is still not where I would have wanted LED prices to be.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFixxus on 02/02/2012

-It is very efficient in power to light converting -It has a kind of warm light, its a bit pink/orange, but its better than these cold white lights -It is dimmable!!! This info I think should be at description -It has a good light spreading design -I had three of these iluminating my TV room very nicely -It wont work long at 127V (Brazil), it burned ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProDigit on 12/27/2011

Great night light! Nice warm color for LEDs little cooler than an incandescent light Comparable to a 30-40W incandescent lamp It's good enough for nightstand lamps, although this one sticks out a bit on the top. The light is nice yellow. Great for reading books! It's not the best, but can save you almost 10x the electricity of a regular bedlamp. Buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpjwetal on 08/21/2011

This is the best LED bulb I have ever owned. Although rated for indoor use, I have installed these bulbs in my outside pole lamps. Heat in the summer, snow and ice in the winter, kinetic shock from snow plows throwing frozen slush and traffic vibration. A single bulb has outlasted 3+ incandescent or CCFL units. They look flimsy but the are not! Best ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBilbobaker on 05/28/2011

These things really work well, very pleasing and warm color. Wish they were cheaper but the price here is better than anywhere else for led light bulbs of this quality. Wish they were cheaper but they are a bargain compared to other places that sell led replacement bulbs I bought one to start with and used it for several months to be sure, now I have ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections