DX » Community » Reviews » E27 to E27 Extension Adapter (110~220V AC)
Customer’s impression:
Durable Efficient Good Price Nifty little tool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytheredhead on 12/15/2014

Good and useful product. Bought a year ago. And has since been used intensively in the home living room. Efficient and durable product. Good price Read more

Impression:Efficient, Good Price,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byPeterJack on 11/21/2014

First i bought this adapter with the intention to cut away the female part and replace it with a schucko female socket. But my wife found this adapter before i found my cutter and now it's used in the kitchen. There we have a ceilinglight which is fixed and with this extentiontool the light can be pointed ... Read more

Impression:Nifty little tool;

0 0 0

• posted bypss2010 on 02/19/2013

-Good Build -Long enough for most situations if not maybe a weebit to long in some locations -Ideal to may changing bulbs easier and to direct the light in a directions instead of downwards -Great if a bulb like a LED one wont fit a narrow or deep ceiling socket (E27) -The bender can unbend slowly depending ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySysjammeR on 12/09/2012

Unique item! Very usefull! It appear to be durable. You can turn your ceil light in every directions. For exemple turn your wall light in 90º degree. You can use this with SKU: 47756 and make a DIY luminary. It shall be more cheaper. It must exist it in other colors like black model for example.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJric72 on 08/30/2012

the product is perfect for the use that i want. The flex is good, resistent and sort ideal for put into the lamps, candels. I think that the article havent nothing bad. If you want a little long exist another article similar with a 0,5m long. Only, you can say that it wil be most good if the color was ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytz2026 on 01/07/2011

Simple device solves a common problem. Takes standard light bulbs. inexpensive and stackable. Could be a little longer and/or have a tighter radius, or could be stronger for larger bulbs. I had some heat lights I never used but wanted to light the room, not a spot on the floor. These work wonderfully ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfirefoxcbn on 09/02/2010

It come in a bubble wrapped package, and separately plastic bag inside. simple and durable build, flexible neck and long enough to use as extender. suitable enough for extending hard to reach socket. especially with led light that have big bottoms. i already buy 6 of this stuff.. there is no cons, for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymyrddraal on 06/16/2010

-Quite flexible, you can make it point downwards -It appears to be fairly durable and stiff and doesn't buckle under an average bulb -Good reach, if you are trying to extend a short LED bulb out of a deep enclosure this will do the job handily These are nitpicks to honest -Not sure if the plastic would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygfrost on 05/06/2010

I bought this so that i could put a LED bulb into a desk light and use it as a spotlight. Worked as desired. Strong enough flex-tube to hold a "medium"-sized bulb, but not too difficult to bend. Threaded onto receptacle and bulb into it easily. Price was reasonable. Construction is metal (good) with ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections