DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2cm~4cm Diameter)
  • 5 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 10/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very easy to use item. This is the second I have bought from dx. The dimesions are small enough. It is not heavy and I think you can use it for any kind of bike Cons:The are no cons for this price. Actually...maybe the price is quite much..But I am sti... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythemaverick on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits that torch perfectly. Bought it only after reading reviews about the diameter and ease of use. No one can flick it off your bike as it requires a screwdriver. The rubber has a good grip. Looks professional, compact and goes nicely with the black handlebar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a bike flashlight mount. There isn't that much to say about a bike flashlight mount, except wheter it is good or bad. This one is quite good, but not the best on DX. I like that it can rotate, so you could use it to position your flashlight at a weird ang... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymailoo on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is very good and the parts delivered to me was more as I expected. The mount for the bike, then two rubber elements for stable contact to the metal of the bike and another mount (!) for I believe mounting on a headscarf for using on the head, the lam... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaXee on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:holds a flashlight excellent and keeps itself on the bar as well. there is a lot of material, so one can not brake it easily. Cons:construction feature is 360 degree turn and mounted torch could be taken off by special slider, that's why some extra shifts take... Read more

mount3 mount2 mount1
    1 0
  • posted bydavider222 on 07/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- you can quickly and easily disconnect flashlight from holder when you go to the shop by clip mechanism - usable to ALL handlebars (2 rubbers are included) - you can easily rotate with flashlight by rotation mechanism - easy mounting and dismounting - you can... Read more

Unboxed Bicycle Mount for Flashlights
    1 0
  • posted bydavider222 on 07/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- you can quickly and easily disconnect flashlight from holder when you go to the shop by clip mechanism - usable to ALL handlebars (2 rubbers are included) - you can easily rotate with flashlight by rotation mechanism - easy mounting and dismounting - you can e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywontpontificate on 06/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Detachable design lets you quickly disconnect your flashlight -Fits many sizes of handlebars. Cons:-Price is a bit much for what you get -quick release latches are kinda weak. Both of mine don't really hold together very well, causing the flashlight to want t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKillerDeath81 on 05/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fits all handle bar sizes, mine are oversized. The light can be easily dismounted from a bike if you have to go to a supermarket or something by using the clip mechanism. You don't need a screwdriver if you want to dismount it completely from the bike or adjust the v... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeoric2007 on 01/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The mount for the bike, it has two rubber elements for better contact with the metal of the bike control and second mount for mounting on a headscarf or belt, if you wish to use your flashlight this way. Mount consists of two parts. They quickly disconnected f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections