DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2cm~4cm Diameter)
  • 5 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycodreanulaura15 on 10/29/2013

It is a very easy to use item. This is the second I have bought from dx. The dimesions are small enough. It is not heavy and I think you can use it for any kind of bike The are no cons for this price. Actually...maybe the price is quite much..But I am still happy with it. The quick realease is very usefull. But if you are not carefull enough, the thieves ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythemaverick on 05/16/2013

Fits that torch perfectly. Bought it only after reading reviews about the diameter and ease of use. No one can flick it off your bike as it requires a screwdriver. The rubber has a good grip. Looks professional, compact and goes nicely with the black handlebar. Very good price for this worthy product. None. Nice packing by DX. Holds well even during ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 05/04/2013

It's a bike flashlight mount. There isn't that much to say about a bike flashlight mount, except wheter it is good or bad. This one is quite good, but not the best on DX. I like that it can rotate, so you could use it to position your flashlight at a weird angle. The quality is also quite good, when you set it at a given angle it stays there, and the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymailoo on 01/29/2013

The price is very good and the parts delivered to me was more as I expected. The mount for the bike, then two rubber elements for stable contact to the metal of the bike and another mount (!) for I believe mounting on a headscarf for using on the head, the lamp I mean. Very great that tool! Now I am able to mount my superbright LED flashlights on my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaXee on 09/20/2012

holds a flashlight excellent and keeps itself on the bar as well. there is a lot of material, so one can not brake it easily. construction feature is 360 degree turn and mounted torch could be taken off by special slider, that's why some extra shifts take place. there is a belt mount for torch keeper, may be it would be useful for someone extra material ... Read more

mount1 mount2 mount3
    1 0
  • posted bydavider222 on 07/28/2012

- you can quickly and easily disconnect flashlight from holder when you go to the shop by clip mechanism - usable to ALL handlebars (2 rubbers are included) - you can easily rotate with flashlight by rotation mechanism - easy mounting and dismounting - you can easily adjust vertical alignment without screwdriver - just your fingers - holder for flashlight ... Read more

Unboxed Bicycle Mount for Flashlights
    1 0
  • posted bydavider222 on 07/21/2012

- you can quickly and easily disconnect flashlight from holder when you go to the shop by clip mechanism - usable to ALL handlebars (2 rubbers are included) - you can easily rotate with flashlight by rotation mechanism - easy mounting and dismounting - you can easily adjust vertical alignment without screwdriver - just your fingers - holder for flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywontpontificate on 06/07/2011

-Detachable design lets you quickly disconnect your flashlight -Fits many sizes of handlebars. -Price is a bit much for what you get -quick release latches are kinda weak. Both of mine don't really hold together very well, causing the flashlight to want to slip out of the mount. Used to have them slide forward to dismount, remounted them after I launched ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKillerDeath81 on 05/25/2011

It fits all handle bar sizes, mine are oversized. The light can be easily dismounted from a bike if you have to go to a supermarket or something by using the clip mechanism. You don't need a screwdriver if you want to dismount it completely from the bike or adjust the vertical allignment. The light rattles up and down, and it can move about 2-3 degrees ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeoric2007 on 01/25/2011

The mount for the bike, it has two rubber elements for better contact with the metal of the bike control and second mount for mounting on a headscarf or belt, if you wish to use your flashlight this way. Mount consists of two parts. They quickly disconnected from each other, so you can take your light with you without twisting off whole mount. Size ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections