• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice mount for bicycles. Max 28mm! And nice price!

posted by Germania on 06/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

The price is very good and the parts delivered to me was more as I expected. The mount for the bike, then two rubber elements for stable contact to the metal of the bike and another mount (!) for I believe mounting on a headscarf for using on the head, the lamp I mean. Very great that tool! Now I am able to mount my superbright LED flashlights on my bike, like many other have it done long time ago too.

Cons:

Build quality is a bit bad. Not at all, but one part, the clip to (dis-)mount the flashlight from the mount on your bike. This clip is very tiny and probably do not works long time. Specially when you dismount your (probably expensive) LED flashlight often from your bike.

And the maximum diameter is only 28mm (or 1-2mm more) But for bigger flashlights there are other mounts on DX available ;)

OtherThoughts:

The clip should be more strong. Its the one which held the upper (removeable) part of the mount.

Bottomline:

Well, there are other mounts on Dealextreme, I believe I want to buy other ones too, specially because of the maximum diameter of ca. 28mm

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections