DX » Community » Reviews » 1W 2-Mode 30-Lumen LED Head Lamp - White (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeugbug1 on 12/31/2013

Quite bright, brighter than my Everyready Energiser head lamp (which only had 2 5mm LEDS!). This is to be expected considering the advance in LED technology in the last 10 years. Plastic casing seems to be reasonably sturdy - Don't drop it on a rock though! I like a slim head lamp. Lamps which project out from the forehead tend to catch in stuff or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTacheon on 07/25/2013

The device does exactly what you expect it to do. The actual lamp module adjusts such that you can point the lamp in a downward direction to do tasks closer to you or in front of you. This represents excellent value. The device also has a seal around the battery compartment. That ought to offer some water and dust resistance although no specific standard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalxkor on 11/14/2012

Just works. what else for what price? it's white! always looks dirty - because of white cheap plastic. it also not weather-resistant at all - same cause. there are three similar skus on dx, all 3 - more or less exact copies of some unknown to me brand. 12924 - better overall quality, from components design to body plastic, but dollar higher and, worst,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJDJDJDJD on 11/14/2012

These are excellent, I've bought a bunch of them for the family. Bargain price, effective, throw good light, they've suffered being dragged through the bush, camping and children using them, and just keep on working. Good light, ideal for around camp, or when you need hands free light at home. Band even expands to fit on a bike helmet. None. Three click ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypvaala on 11/28/2010

The single greatest feature for me on this lamp is the switch. Cylindical models like sku997 or sku6163 have their on/off buttons in a place that it easily bumped while stuffed in a backpack - which means they often get turned on accidentally while packed away. Then the batteries are drained when I want to use it. It's a huge nuisance to take the batteries ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandyzzy on 06/29/2010

- works some-how - forvard protective lens is one-peace compared to sku.12924: - ugly diode - even not on alu star; weak and blueish light, diode overheats - plastic reflector (not TIR lens = collimator) = ugly ringed spot - backplate fixing screw falls off - backplate has no gasket -> not waterproof - forvard protective lens is not glued -> waterproof ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections