DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Water Resistant Dual Time Display Watch with EL Backlight (Green)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrumela on 10/04/2012

Good product for this price. Nice design, it looks really good on hand. Belt is made from plastic, but it's feels like rubber, very comfortable. I like a lot that I can setup two different time zones, one analog and one digital. It seem to be waterproof, I tested it under water down to 3 meters, but ... Read more

unpacked top view top view side view

0 0 0

• posted bycomunicarla on 06/25/2011

- Beautiful - Useful - Very well built - Vivid colors where they should be vivid, discreet colors where they should be discreet - High quality rubber strap, viewing glass, metal box - Well distributed backlight; great color - No cons to be mentioned so far - The size is great for men or women, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoronto4 on 10/20/2010

Very good watch at this price. It’s extremely good looking and eye catching. The build quality is good and it seems durable. And it has comfortable rubber belt. NOTE: Although the picture of the product shows aluminum round box, but it came with a plastic box. I was hoping for a aluminum box and it would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvinilimah on 09/23/2010

- An excellent product. - Product is extremely beautiful and more beautiful than the photos - It fits nicely on your wrist and look good in any person, whether thin or fat - Combines the convenience of digital clock with the elegance of the analog clock - Great Price - If you travel a lot, you can adjust ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections