DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Water Resistant Dual Time Display Watch with EL Backlight (Blue)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAquevedo on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Seems quite resistant. Nice design. EL lighting works nicely and offers a nice visual effect in the dark. Alarm sound is loud enough for waking up in the morning. Cons:I took me some time to find the way to turn off alarm and chime, as well as to configure the watch for 2... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalvaro1998 on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a wonderful watch. You have analog and digital watch in one item and it's so clear... Looks like a jewelry watch but it's cheap, maybe not like other dealextreme watches but it's really cheap. When you are in the dark the backlight help a lot, and only works for two... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMirageSX on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has good cool light also it has dual digital watch to show two different time zones. Build quality is good enough.With its timer and calander, it is usefull watch It comes with good case. It has good and clear display. Cons:I dont see any CONS. May be ease of use can... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections