DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Water Resistant Dual Time Display Watch with EL Backlight (Blue)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrellu8 on 10/30/2013

Multiple functions for timing, alarms and different time zones. Digital and analog watch in the same package. Looks good and durable. Some of the functions are not so easy to use. There was some moist already in the watch. You can see it only when used in direct sunlight as the moist gathers below the glass and it makes it hard to see the screen. Because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoscarf70 on 09/11/2013

Sporty Water Resistant Dual Time Display Watch with EL Backlight . very nice shape . big but not too much . working in water as well with no issues . showing what is mentioned in the site . easy to read once in a month lose a minute or 2 . but it is not so problematic issue . the Sporty Water Resistant Dual Time Display Watch with EL Backlight worth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAquevedo on 05/22/2013

Seems quite resistant. Nice design. EL lighting works nicely and offers a nice visual effect in the dark. Alarm sound is loud enough for waking up in the morning. I took me some time to find the way to turn off alarm and chime, as well as to configure the watch for 24-hour. Instructions are not very clear about it. Also, when one or both hands are pointing ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalvaro1998 on 05/10/2013

It's a wonderful watch. You have analog and digital watch in one item and it's so clear... Looks like a jewelry watch but it's cheap, maybe not like other dealextreme watches but it's really cheap. When you are in the dark the backlight help a lot, and only works for two seconds so it not waste the battery. Only the price, but it's no important. It'... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMirageSX on 12/30/2012

It has good cool light also it has dual digital watch to show two different time zones. Build quality is good enough.With its timer and calander, it is usefull watch It comes with good case. It has good and clear display. I dont see any CONS. May be ease of use can be. It takes a small time to get used to manage times. I bought it to my friend and she ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections