DX » Community » Reviews » Kirksite Car Tire Valve Caps - Blue (4-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 16 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomasnz12 on 05/18/2013

Aluminium product. It has quite shiny finish and the blue colour looks nice with silver aluminium wheel. My earlier one got stolen so I bought again this time. This product adds awesome feel to your car look. I felt soo unhappy after these been stolen :( It's 2bucks investment will give a good decent look on your car. These are soo attractive so someone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywebbict on 01/08/2013

Just received them and opened the package. They have a good build quality and look very great. No scratches, all shiny and they match the color of my car. All caps screwed on very easy and my car just looks a little bit more beautiful. Great value for the money. I do not see any cons, since their use is simple. You just open the package and screw them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhleyton on 12/15/2012

good product, have it installed on all 4 tires on our car apart is the color of the vehicle chassis. Give a touch of good looks in my car none so far, only five should be given valve caps and 4 (1 for spare) solid construction and good fnished, I have installed two months and has no problem in my vehicle Maybe I should have bought 2 set, because if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunhomer on 12/12/2012

Used it on my motorcycle from day one: - Fits well - Adds a little colour to an otherwise dull tyre - Still remains there today (over 1 year) - Material feels lasting - Does not rust or corrode (yet) Not too certain if it actually prevents air from escaping as compared to the stock caps, but thus far I've noticed no discernible difference none that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byksenchy on 07/16/2012

It's a beautiful set of 4 tire caps, so it should be enough for your car :) Easy to install and above all they are cheap, so they are disposable if someone steals the original ones from you. None that I found, accept the packing which has an empty 5th valve caps slot (seen on the image), but that's really not a con, since there are 4 promised. I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvirk on 07/10/2012

very beutifull while is on the wheel many people will ask you from where did you buy it made from very good metirial that stable for long time , after few monts while its on the well the color is still stable easy to install easy to clean very simple producy for cons can install and get off by the hand so that make it easy to steall from the car but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikhaillll on 06/21/2012

Nice, bright color. Caps can be mounted on bicycle or car valves. Material is metal, I think aluminum. Looks great. Price is good, not the smallest, but still fine for this product, considering high trust to DealExtreme. Shipping to Saint Petersburg, Russia was 3 weeks, which is pretty fast. Original packaging looks good, so it could be nice present ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafiek on 03/01/2012

This valves are great! Looks very stylish in your car's/bycicle or motorcycle's tires; Nice build quality; They are cheap; Easy to tight/loose the valves; No Cons. Maybe the surface may not be top quality but hey for this kind of price, it's a steal. I bought to packages, Not because they're cheap or have a bad build quality, but because I'm sure I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanzer70 on 10/21/2011

Great price. Good fitting on my motorcycle valve. Smooth fit - Easy to tighten and remove. Light metal construction. No Cons. Maybe the surface may not be top quality but hey for this kind of price, it's a steal. Great replacement for my stolen caps. Came in a packet of four so I still got spares in case it got stolen again. Can't imagine why anyone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaros on 08/15/2011

- Nice blue colour, goes well with blue/black bicycles - Sturdier than the average plastic cap, so the valve is protected - Has a spot inside that holds the central pin of the valve, so it won't bend - It probably won't be visible in a car tyre. - There was some detached thin metal ring that bent easily inside, like an excess amount of the material ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections