DX » Community » Reviews » Kirksite Car Tire Valve Caps - Blue (4-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 16 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomasnz12 on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Aluminium product. It has quite shiny finish and the blue colour looks nice with silver aluminium wheel. My earlier one got stolen so I bought again this time. This product adds awesome feel to your car look. I felt soo unhappy after these been stolen :( It's 2bucks inv... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywebbict on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Just received them and opened the package. They have a good build quality and look very great. No scratches, all shiny and they match the color of my car. All caps screwed on very easy and my car just looks a little bit more beautiful. Great value for the money.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhleyton on 12/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good product, have it installed on all 4 tires on our car apart is the color of the vehicle chassis. Give a touch of good looks in my car Cons:none so far, only five should be given valve caps and 4 (1 for spare) OtherThoughts:solid construction and good fnish... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunhomer on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Used it on my motorcycle from day one: - Fits well - Adds a little colour to an otherwise dull tyre - Still remains there today (over 1 year) - Material feels lasting - Does not rust or corrode (yet) Cons:Not too certain if it actually prevents air from escapi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byksenchy on 07/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a beautiful set of 4 tire caps, so it should be enough for your car :) Easy to install and above all they are cheap, so they are disposable if someone steals the original ones from you. Cons:None that I found, accept the packing which has an empty 5th val... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvirk on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very beutifull while is on the wheel many people will ask you from where did you buy it made from very good metirial that stable for long time , after few monts while its on the well the color is still stable easy to install easy to clean Cons:very simple producy for co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikhaillll on 06/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice, bright color. Caps can be mounted on bicycle or car valves. Material is metal, I think aluminum. Looks great. Price is good, not the smallest, but still fine for this product, considering high trust to DealExtreme. Shipping to Saint Petersburg, Russia was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafiek on 03/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This valves are great! Looks very stylish in your car's/bycicle or motorcycle's tires; Nice build quality; They are cheap; Easy to tight/loose the valves; Cons:No Cons. Maybe the surface may not be top quality but hey for this kind of price, it's a steal. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanzer70 on 10/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price. Good fitting on my motorcycle valve. Smooth fit - Easy to tighten and remove. Light metal construction. Cons:No Cons. Maybe the surface may not be top quality but hey for this kind of price, it's a steal. OtherThoughts:Great replacement for my stolen caps.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaros on 08/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice blue colour, goes well with blue/black bicycles - Sturdier than the average plastic cap, so the valve is protected - Has a spot inside that holds the central pin of the valve, so it won't bend Cons:- It probably won't be visible in a car tyre. - There was some deta... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections