DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Finger Hand Held 4D USB2.0 Mini Trackball Mouse (190CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjcpanda on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent alternative for usual pointing devices. Build quality is ok. No extra drivers are required. Long USB cable makes it easy and comfortable to use. Cons:The hole for your finger is a bit small for mine. I have trouble fitting my finger in without pressing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byithappens on 11/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Took less than 5 minutes to fee completely comfortable using it. Very intuitive design. Solid and aesthetic and practical. I grabbed it because I was looking for an easy to use mouse-substitute for my netbook and it was a cheap gadget to take a risk on. It is far better t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCSardo on 03/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Mini Trackball mouse does have a long cable with 2 meters. It's ideal for the application I have in mind, where it is needed a mouse with trackball. The trackball is small and it's easy to use. It looks good and have a good quality construction. Cons:The trackball r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKlas2k on 03/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality, nicely built, and a good concept. Nice looks Cons:The form factor is too small for an adult, and the ergonomics is not really that good. It is hard to hold it in a way that does not strain your fingers, I almost preffer to hold it backwards (but of course th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynedproductions on 09/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Build quality is far higher than expected. The trackball (which is heavy and solid) sits on proper bearings. 2. Comfortable to use for extended periods. Real handy for extended document reading actually. Suitable for left handed persons too. 3. Trackball can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrankfurter on 11/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Ambidextrous - Long enough cable to allow me to lean back - Availability of middle click is a plus - Light - Body looks strong enough although haven't dropped it yet. Cons:- Cable. If there's one like this but wireless I will buy it immediately. :D - Trackball's a bit l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections