DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Finger Hand Held 4D USB2.0 Mini Trackball Mouse (190CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/20/2014

Small Comfortable USB cable very thin (looks like it could be easily damaged) 3 buttons only : left mouse button (looks like a trigger), and on top right mouse button, and the equivalent of a middle mouse button or wheel (I mean the button does the equivalent of clicking on a mouse wheel). I use it on my desk to control a second computer with which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjcpanda on 09/02/2013

Excellent alternative for usual pointing devices. Build quality is ok. No extra drivers are required. Long USB cable makes it easy and comfortable to use. The hole for your finger is a bit small for mine. I have trouble fitting my finger in without pressing the trigger button. The usb cable is very thin. I presume it will break over time. It could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGobolob on 08/16/2013

Is really useful (depending on why you need it to), especially when you need a mouse with a long cable and you don't have a surface to put a wireless one. Cable is really thin, i'm afraid is going to break soon, the materials seems to be weak, not sure if it is going to last too long. The ball moves really fast and its hard to go to precise points in ... Read more

Portable Finger Handheld Mouse
    0 0
  • posted byithappens on 11/01/2012

Took less than 5 minutes to fee completely comfortable using it. Very intuitive design. Solid and aesthetic and practical. I grabbed it because I was looking for an easy to use mouse-substitute for my netbook and it was a cheap gadget to take a risk on. It is far better than expected and I would recommend it to anyone. It's also Ubuntu (12.04) friendly.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCSardo on 03/27/2012

The Mini Trackball mouse does have a long cable with 2 meters. It's ideal for the application I have in mind, where it is needed a mouse with trackball. The trackball is small and it's easy to use. It looks good and have a good quality construction. The trackball retaining cover is hard to open. The package was received a litle damaged, but the equipment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKlas2k on 03/24/2012

Good quality, nicely built, and a good concept. Nice looks The form factor is too small for an adult, and the ergonomics is not really that good. It is hard to hold it in a way that does not strain your fingers, I almost preffer to hold it backwards (but of course the controls are reversed and the buttons unavailable then). Could maybe work for a child.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynedproductions on 09/30/2011

1. Build quality is far higher than expected. The trackball (which is heavy and solid) sits on proper bearings. 2. Comfortable to use for extended periods. Real handy for extended document reading actually. Suitable for left handed persons too. 3. Trackball can be removed for cleaning. 1. Click buttons are cheap, but usually it's the trackball which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrankfurter on 11/04/2010

- Ambidextrous - Long enough cable to allow me to lean back - Availability of middle click is a plus - Light - Body looks strong enough although haven't dropped it yet. - Cable. If there's one like this but wireless I will buy it immediately. :D - Trackball's a bit loose so there's sometimes a 'bounce' after rolling. - No scroll. Need to get use to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections