DX » Community » Reviews » 1.9" Mini Digital LCD Indoor/Outdoor Thermometer with Clock (-50-70'C/1*LR44)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavider222 on 03/07/2014

im using this simple thermometer for a 1/2 year and its very accurate against Hg thermometers, cable si long enough to put it behind the window, 3 options for clock/indoor temp/outdoor temp are useful there is no backlight, so when night comes, you cant see anything, it will be fine if modes change every x second so you dont need to push buttons i ordered ... Read more

nice thermometer
    0 0
  • posted bySeba5150 on 09/17/2013

Price, does what it is intended to , works great. Simple construction and operation ( no more is needed) . The color is way more sober than white or other. The clock is a great addition which is indeed useful for the application I give it ( monitor my kid´s room temperature) External sensor cable may be a bit longer ( to have the main unit far ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKuze on 02/20/2013

Very cheap. When you open the packet, you know what to do. It's very easy to handle. I don't have any problem with using this product. good display and easy to use. It shows in and out temperature, as I expected... I wouldn't recommend it for long term use. Im very satisfied from this site and the product also. tnxxx I will use this site in the future.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartin643 on 01/16/2013

Useful and practical use in many ways. I use this thermometer in the car, because gear of my car did not contain the thermometer. Now I know, especially in the winter months, how is the temperature outside. The advantage is the pointer of internal temperature. Will please and display time too. Display is large and readable. Control is easy. It works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuvk1 on 07/31/2012

Small. Cheap. Includes a clock feature. Seems to be as accurate as sku 54449 I own. I recommend to pay $1 more and buy skew 54449. Its advantages over this one: - Bigger and more readable display - You can see IN and OUT simultaneously - It uses a cheaper AAA battery - The sku 54449 has wall mounting - this one has none. - The skew 54449 has C/F - this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycachaguino on 04/22/2011

The display is quite large and allows you to view your information at a distance. The cable is long enough mind to put it outside. The price is very low for personal use which gives me the buttons are very unstable and often snap them on several occasions to work. Adhesion system is not very effective, not readily adhere to the windows. The cable can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraido on 01/20/2011

big display, fast measure time, clock (if you need it), inside/outside measuring, easy to switch in/out the probe wire could be longer, but is ok. The sensor seems not to be water tight, but might be (I have not tested). I will probably put some glue over it before I attach it under my car to see outside temperature. Buttons seem to be a little "cheap"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhellwigtobi on 07/06/2010

It is a very good product. Solid materials, Easy to read and use, A very good sku After 1 week of use, I had problems. The display was crazy and I tried to repair it. I think thah ther is a cable what is not working well, because i hit it and then It works. The problem persist. It works wenn it wants. I search other termometers, but i think this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybztoot on 06/17/2010

Easy to read display (It's in the car, which is on the driveway, and I'm inside, and can see from here that it's 31.7'C inside the car now) Small, but not too small. and finally, CHEAP! It isn't the most accurate, but generally is within +/- 1'C of the actual temperature. It gets more accurate over time, especially the "inside" temperature.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections