DX » Community » Reviews » 2.2" LCD Digital Panel Voltmeter with Blue Backlight (7.2~20V)
Customer’s impression:
nice Nenhum
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdinhocamera on 10/01/2014

muito bonito facil de ligar sem duvida foi uma boa compra, ele tambem é muito preciso. Read more

Impression:Nenhum;

0 1 0

• posted byEdr1924 on 11/06/2013

- VERY accurate; Beautiful display and backlighting; nice frame; very cheap; good display contrast. » I used the «invaluable» tip from another buyer to remove the diode so I can use the display now to measure voltages from 0-20V !! ACCURACY CHECK: with my FLUKE 179 DMM»Display: 20... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDazzly on 09/30/2013

Well the voltmeter have a fine design, it´s not 100% accurately, but close enough to be working fine, it has a cool display Hmmm.. i could not really find any cons. You get what you pay for and a little more. I did not wanted to put it into the dashboard, so i made my own box to cover the back of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrazyba55 on 07/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: 1.big screen, 2.big numbers,3. bright illumination,4.there is a possibility to fine-tune (calibration),5.good voltage range 7.5~20V(model d69-30),6.you can easily anywhere install. Cons: short wires OtherThoughts:... Read more

good voltmeter good voltmeter good voltmeter good voltmeter 2.2" LCD Digital Panel Voltmeter

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bydaswolf on 12/17/2012

Bought 10 units totaly understanding this unit draws power from the input. We intend to use them as panel meters to measure voltages from 0 to 20 volts. The back lighting is good the display quality is good. Its easy to read from a distance. To turn this into a true 0-20 volt panel meter remove the diode ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byiceprojeckt on 10/21/2012

Straight forward, easy to use. LCD blue color still ok, but I prefer white color backlit Overall good for me to read the car voltage while running sound system. There is no backing to cover the electronics behind the lcd, this is very dangerous especially if you put/ install near to metal items Price ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarzban123 on 09/28/2012

*Nice blue back light looks great and helps a lot * back-light uses source voltage so you don't need a separate power source *straight forward to use *build quality is satisfactory none, this item seams to be well described and does what it should. maybe it could be cheaper i bought this without reading ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycpaul on 09/11/2012

Installed this meter in my camper to measure level of the camper battery (especially when dry camping with no hookups). Easy to read (even from a distance). Nice blue backlight which also functions as a nightlight in the camper. Would have been nice to have an ON/OFF button to turn the meter off when ... Read more

Monitoring the battery level in my camper Monitoring the battery level in my camper - closer

0 0 1

• posted bystefanhengen on 09/04/2012

Affordable price Low power consumption Nice design Very accurate readings Contrast with blue Backlight could be better, amber would give a better contrast. I Compared this device to a calbrate volatge source, the readings were usually within +- 10mV of the source voltage. At the back of the device are ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byzeco13 on 09/03/2012

Pretty good for the price, Ease of use and all in all, a pretty useful thing to have if you wanna make a diy voltmeter. I installed it on my boat cause I'm too cheap to buy a real marine voltmeter. After a few days, some lines on the LCD stopped working, which I will probably add to the salty air issue.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections