DX » Community » Reviews » 2.2" LCD Digital Panel Voltmeter with Blue Backlight (7.2~20V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydaswolf on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought 10 units totaly understanding this unit draws power from the input. We intend to use them as panel meters to measure voltages from 0 to 20 volts. The back lighting is good the display quality is good. Its easy to read from a distance. To turn this into... Read more

5 0
  • posted byiceprojeckt on 10/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Straight forward, easy to use. LCD blue color still ok, but I prefer white color backlit Overall good for me to read the car voltage while running sound system. Cons:There is no backing to cover the electronics behind the lcd, this is very dangerous especially... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarzban123 on 09/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Nice blue back light looks great and helps a lot * back-light uses source voltage so you don't need a separate power source *straight forward to use *build quality is satisfactory Cons:none, this item seams to be well described and does what it should. maybe it could b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycpaul on 09/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Installed this meter in my camper to measure level of the camper battery (especially when dry camping with no hookups). Easy to read (even from a distance). Nice blue backlight which also functions as a nightlight in the camper. Cons:Would have been nice to have an ON/O... Read more

Monitoring the battery level in my camper Monitoring the battery level in my camper - closer
    1 0
  • posted bystefanhengen on 09/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Affordable price Low power consumption Nice design Very accurate readings Cons:Contrast with blue Backlight could be better, amber would give a better contrast. OtherThoughts:I Compared this device to a calbrate volatge source, the readings were usually within... Read more

2 0
  • posted byzeco13 on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty good for the price, Ease of use and all in all, a pretty useful thing to have if you wanna make a diy voltmeter. I installed it on my boat cause I'm too cheap to buy a real marine voltmeter. Cons:After a few days, some lines on the LCD stopped working, which I will... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWEBINTRUDER on 05/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:GREAT VALUE, VERY ACCURATE, NICE BLUE FULL ILUMINATION, HIGH QUALITY SURFACE MOUNTED COMPONENTS,COMPACT SIZE, EASY TO INSTALL, ONLY 2 CABLES TO CONNECTS, GOOD FINISHING Cons:THEY SHOULD USE A HIGHER QUALITY PLASTIC CASE BECAUSE THE PCB AND THE LCD IS REALLY GO... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylarzman83 on 04/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Super easy to connect - high visibility, even in direct sunlight - versatile volt meter - good range for 12VDC (+/- 5V) automotive applications Cons:- mounting cutout not easy to do so panel snaps in. - takes a few seconds to stabilize reading (this could al... Read more

2 0
  • posted byR@belo on 04/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and very efficient blue light makes night vision, measure the voltage quickly and accurately, really like this product, installed in the console of the car is very useful. Cons:The product may not calibrated, but with a digital multimeter is possible to calibrate... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykip100 on 07/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use indicator. Nice blue light is visible even in bright sunlight. Ease of use is very good. I installed it in the car, but nothing yet has fallen off and everything works without any problems. Cons:not found now OtherThoughts:Few had to be calibr... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections