Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- fairly priced
- item was received in a simple white box
- LCD is bright, visible and has a nice blue back light.
- tested mine with a multimeter, accuracy was within 0.07V.
- does not require a separate power source.
- depending on use, size may be an issue.
i.e. on a car or on a static platform, it's not a problem, but it's a little big for a motorcycle.
- the item is not water proof, the circuitry at the back is exposed hence it may not be useful in outdoor applications. however, it should be a relatively simple job to seal it up, either with silicon or in another enclosure.
-the wires are a little short, but again, simple fix to extend if required.
- Overall, it's a good buy.
- Again, price was alright, but who woul;dn't want everything cheaper? =)
- Build quality is good, an unlike other reviewers, mine came calibrated accurately enough.
-Bottom line: nice blue LCD voltmeter at a fair price.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.