DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to Mini USB Female Adapter Converter (9CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/20/2013

Small size, looks good, has a little string for attaching it to the charging cable or the device Broke after two weeks Bought this cable so i can use my old 1A charger with my new phone, it worked pretty well during the first week of use and then started developing connection problems until it died completely.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGonzule on 02/15/2013

I have many USB powered devices. Some of them use mini usb and other use micro usb. Before this adaptor, i had to be carring around two cables all the time, now, i only need one long cable and this to suit all my charging needs. Besides, everybody has Micro USB cables, so if your device is Mini USB, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenny17 on 09/30/2012

- strip - bendable - allows reuse of older accessories and chargers - Faulty cable out of the box = constant plugs/unplugs from computer (AC adapter charges fine) - Tries too hard mimicking an official Motorola accessory (which translates to unnecessary extra costs) I tried using another similar adapter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlayerQC on 09/15/2012

Flexible. Nice lenght. Useful strap. Cheaper (and eco-friendly) than buying a new charger. Male side doesnt fight tightly therefore it keeps unplugging itself when you're driving around. In canada, it's now illegal to drive distracted so technically you would have to wait til you're stopped to replug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTom70 on 07/24/2012

Nice little adapter cable for a good price. Like the quality of the product and it's little holographic sticker. There are no cons that I could see right now after a week of using it. I used some other adapters before but wasn't happy using an adapter without flexible cable. This one does that job perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymkodummy on 12/02/2011

This cable adapter is a must if you have mini USB cables left in your drawers. Can recharge my cellphone and transfer data with only one cable. None to date - Data-transfer enabled cable. - Build quality is okay (don't try to pull and twist it though) - My GPS unit uses a mini USB cable. Now I carry ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboyoboyo on 04/04/2011

I like the idea of making a cable adapter, and not just a plug, as it gives you more flexibility when connecting to the unit (i.e. cell phone). Also, as almost everyone have spare mini-usb cables in their homes, makes this product very useful. It has Motorola logo on it, and the serial no. label seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynedmechg on 01/07/2011

Materials and build quality are hard to complain about. The adapter is solidly put together and seems to be as durable as any USB cable I can get off the shelf. The ends of the cable have good solid strain-reliefs that should stand up to quite a bit of abuse. The included lanyard/keeper strap works great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytkteun on 12/01/2010

- Good build quality - Includes 5 conductors (extra connector only found in the mini and micro connector is connected by cable. - Cable is normal plastic; not as good as the silicon cables but definitely better than the HTC shrink-wrap cables. - There's no shielding in the cable, neither are the shields ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelxl on 11/10/2010

+ Small + It has a little rope cord to attach it to something, I attached it to a standard USB (normal to min) - build quality, feels a bit cheap - price is a bit high for something fragile/small like this. My HTC Desire cell phone comes with a micro USB cable. These cables are very rare, so if you forget ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections