DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to Mini USB Female Adapter Converter (9CM-Length)
  • 5 star 10 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShunra1 on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small size, looks good, has a little string for attaching it to the charging cable or the device Cons:Broke after two weeks OtherThoughts:Bought this cable so i can use my old 1A charger with my new phone, it worked pretty well during the first week of use and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGonzule on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have many USB powered devices. Some of them use mini usb and other use micro usb. Before this adaptor, i had to be carring around two cables all the time, now, i only need one long cable and this to suit all my charging needs. Besides, everybody has Micro US... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenny17 on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- strip - bendable - allows reuse of older accessories and chargers Cons:- Faulty cable out of the box = constant plugs/unplugs from computer (AC adapter charges fine) - Tries too hard mimicking an official Motorola accessory (which translates to unnecessary ext... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlayerQC on 09/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Flexible. Nice lenght. Useful strap. Cheaper (and eco-friendly) than buying a new charger. Cons:Male side doesnt fight tightly therefore it keeps unplugging itself when you're driving around. In canada, it's now illegal to drive distracted so technically you would have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTom70 on 07/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice little adapter cable for a good price. Like the quality of the product and it's little holographic sticker. Cons:There are no cons that I could see right now after a week of using it. OtherThoughts:I used some other adapters before but wasn't happy using an adapter w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkodummy on 12/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cable adapter is a must if you have mini USB cables left in your drawers. Can recharge my cellphone and transfer data with only one cable. Cons:None to date OtherThoughts:- Data-transfer enabled cable. - Build quality is okay (don't try to pull and twist... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboyoboyo on 04/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I like the idea of making a cable adapter, and not just a plug, as it gives you more flexibility when connecting to the unit (i.e. cell phone). Also, as almost everyone have spare mini-usb cables in their homes, makes this product very useful. It has Motorola logo on it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynedmechg on 01/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Materials and build quality are hard to complain about. The adapter is solidly put together and seems to be as durable as any USB cable I can get off the shelf. The ends of the cable have good solid strain-reliefs that should stand up to quite a bit of abuse.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytkteun on 12/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good build quality - Includes 5 conductors (extra connector only found in the mini and micro connector is connected by cable. Cons:- Cable is normal plastic; not as good as the silicon cables but definitely better than the HTC shrink-wrap cables. - There's n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelxl on 11/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Small + It has a little rope cord to attach it to something, I attached it to a standard USB (normal to min) Cons:- build quality, feels a bit cheap - price is a bit high for something fragile/small like this. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:My HTC Desire cell phone... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections