DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Creative Apple Shaped Memo Pad - Large (About 120-Page)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFTagliari on 01/26/2014

Looks great, and that makes it a nice cheap gift to someone. Its diferent from ou usually see, so its nice to give to somebody. Even if it is not used to write it will still work as a decoration on top of the table, since it is something diferent from what you usually see. The steam falls off quite easilly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byj5ive on 12/03/2012

This is a fun, unique item to give someone as a novelty gift. They won't know where you got it from. The stem tends to fall, and paper clipping the ends together doesn't make the fruit very even all the way around. But keeping it flat means only half the fruit is visible. It doesn't give the same visual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartesMF on 10/25/2011

Unusual and cute notebooks. There are no such nice things in my country, if they existe, would be too expensive. Very beautiful, I love watching it on my table. It looks like a real apple and it's green! It's a bit hard to mount, so you need to take care to do not mess with it. It's amazing and so beautiful!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazyfish on 03/12/2011

-Unusual notebooks. There are no such nice things in my country. -Very beautiful (may be the most beautiful thing on my table). -Girls like it very much. -It has an additional function exept decoration - notebook. -It looks like a real apple. -I like it more than red smaller one. -It is hard to write ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChimeraa on 07/26/2010

The Apple is very cool. People likes the apple on my desk. Deze appel is erg leuk. Veel mensen vinden het leuk op mijn bureau staan als ze voorbij lopen. In the few days the apple keeps going back to his natural form. In de eerste dagen wilt de appel terug vallen in zijn oude opgevouwen vorm. The Apple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTirlin on 05/30/2010

Small and portable Really nice looking, can also be used as decoration People loves it Too small for big memos Without its protection (inclued) it keeps going back to natural closed form (compacted) in the first days Well, it does what it is suppose to do, it is writtable, but when you use more than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysrdevil on 05/23/2010

Green (we had red already, now green is avaidable too) Nice looking Good Present Conversation starter It can be 'usefull' as a memopad Less papers than red (large) version It's good looking and has the same quality as the red version of the apple. It has less papers thought, 120 vs 150. But its also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarnierulezz on 05/21/2010

looks really cool always have some memo pads at hand great gift for teachers memo's are easy to take out the wooden stick on the top slides out if you hold it memo's will slide back to the way they were when they where packed the first few day's you will need the net to keep it into shape the first few ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections