DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Creative Apple Shaped Memo Pad - Large (About 120-Page)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byj5ive on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a fun, unique item to give someone as a novelty gift. They won't know where you got it from. Cons:The stem tends to fall, and paper clipping the ends together doesn't make the fruit very even all the way around. But keeping it flat means only half the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartesMF on 10/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Unusual and cute notebooks. There are no such nice things in my country, if they existe, would be too expensive. Very beautiful, I love watching it on my table. It looks like a real apple and it's green! Cons:It's a bit hard to mount, so you need to take care... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazyfish on 03/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Unusual notebooks. There are no such nice things in my country. -Very beautiful (may be the most beautiful thing on my table). -Girls like it very much. -It has an additional function exept decoration - notebook. -It looks like a real apple. -I like it more t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChimeraa on 07/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Apple is very cool. People likes the apple on my desk. Deze appel is erg leuk. Veel mensen vinden het leuk op mijn bureau staan als ze voorbij lopen. Cons:In the few days the apple keeps going back to his natural form. In de eerste dagen wilt de appel terug vallen i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTirlin on 05/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and portable Really nice looking, can also be used as decoration People loves it Cons:Too small for big memos Without its protection (inclued) it keeps going back to natural closed form (compacted) in the first days OtherThoughts:Well, it does what it is suppose to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrdevil on 05/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Green (we had red already, now green is avaidable too) Nice looking Good Present Conversation starter It can be 'usefull' as a memopad Cons:Less papers than red (large) version OtherThoughts:It's good looking and has the same quality as the red version of the ap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarnierulezz on 05/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:looks really cool always have some memo pads at hand great gift for teachers memo's are easy to take out Cons:the wooden stick on the top slides out if you hold it memo's will slide back to the way they were when they where packed the first few day's you will ne... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections