DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Wine Bracelet Thermometer (16~24'C)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydpizetta on 01/27/2014

Its a very nice gift for wine lovers. It works nicely, with a good and modern look. I recommend to buy. Resistant and adaptable. Sometimes it not have a good contact with the wine bottle, someones are not cylindrical. Sometimes its difficult to see the number in a brightest environment or when its too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystefangrmp3 on 08/24/2013

It is cheap and easy to use. It works fast (a few seconds to get the reading) in any bottle, plastic or glass, wine or water. Also the numbers are even (16-18-20 etc.) and when the temperature is between e.g. 17C you get both numbers "light up". Note: the reading is in Celsius, I don't know ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZFerracini on 07/02/2013

Very good equipament, good material. Cames in a small white box with plastic and when you take off, it easy to see the good material. Easy to use and its possible to use in ohter types of bottles. Works well, at the present time (more or less 30 hours) I did not see any problem. Good material, looks ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybobby13010 on 05/01/2013

Good wine bracelet thermometer,do the job perfectly,if you like drink wine it will be a great gadget.Put it on your bottle and it will show you the T° of your wines bottle. I have buy one for a friend and he is very happy,so if you need a thermometer buy this one you will be happy.it seems to be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysidneydourado on 04/19/2013

Lightweight, compact and simple to use Easily usable by anyone not even know how to use. is easily self explanatory to you own The temperature is not sufficiently apparent in the beds weak labeling, could be visible Ink types of wine out using alcohol Could be sturdier and easier viewing in my humble ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFangly on 04/13/2013

Funny gadget to use at get togethers. Becomes a part of the dinnertable discussion. Its stylish looking and easy to attatch to the bottle. Not the brightest contrast on the "display". It lists intervals and type of wine instead of temperature. I woud like it to show the temperature in degrees ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byleoal on 05/28/2012

- Great for gift for wine enthusiast. - Add more style to wine serving. - Changes the color of the numbers depending of the temperature. - Works fine. It does the job. - It's really easy to use. - It’s very stylish and fits perfectly in the bottle. It can also be used in bottles other than wine. - Looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoshaKab on 05/17/2011

Great for gift. Add more style to wine serving. I don't think that wine experts will found this thing useful but for regular home use it's perfect One of two bracelets have crooked temperature-meter pass (I think it's just crook glued, but I din't want to try to set it) Nice looking; wine sort names ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJunCTionS on 03/30/2011

The temperature indicating colors are pretty and look very good. It makes a good present for a person that likes wine while being very cheap. It's not very common so it makes for a memorable gift. Although it works without batteries it's easy to read, colorful and the numbers don't get confused. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigornik1 on 02/16/2011

nice job this time.. it works fine, shows the temperature almost instantly, stands on a bottle, and they look like the two things are just ment to be :) really good, with many bottles since this device is 'elastic'i'd say.. i think that should have been more wines-temperature, but still, this could not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections