DX » Community » Reviews » 12-in-1 USB/AC/Car Power Adapter/Charger for Iphone 3gs/PSP/NDSi/NDS Lite/Cellphones (US Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChivalryx on 03/20/2011

-Has tons of different connections for most common devices -Pretty much any type of USB (micro, mini, etc.) is supported -All in one cable so you don't need to carry tons when you travel -Cables get tangled up easily -Cables are very thin, and sometimes don't provide enough power to voltage heavy usb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGiAdler on 09/17/2010

Easy to use, great quality, small, light, usefull, can be plugged anywhere! I looked really hard for an adapter like this one and when it came, it was a great surprise! I was sad to know (after I received) that my cell phone do not fit in any of these adapters. But it was my fault. I wasn't meticulous ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxbrazil on 09/07/2010

Now I keep only one charger at hand, I stored the others and use this one to charge all my gadgets. USB connector works on every computer, and you can attach a USB extension cord to mannaveur more easily. AC conector always when there current comming in. Multiple connectors, I teste on Nokia 5310, Nokia ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections