DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (45-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
Very good solid High Quality usefull value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBoutsman on 11/21/2014

Pros: this is a really handy toolkit. It contains most of the bits needed to repair electronic equipment, gaming consoles and cellphones. Cons: the bits are very easily damaged. Read more

Impression:Usefull toolkit;

0 0 0

• posted bynchuck on 11/19/2014

This has an overall nice design. Pro: Has a lot of sizes, so there's not so much possibility that you can't unscrew something Con: Main screwdriver doesn't holds tips on place very well, but it can be easily solved putting the magnetic holder inside the plastic one Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byLLR77 on 11/17/2014

Pros: Good product. I can use its tools easly and very comfortable, there are many pieces for different situations. I don't now what is the useful life of this product. Read more

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byFlea50 on 09/28/2014

Very useful hacking bits that every hardware hacker should have! Only con is that the screw nut that holds the bits does not close really tight so when you try to apply pressure the bit slides into the screwdriver. The case was also cracked at the hinge when it arrived, but I fixed it with a bit of super ... Read more

Impression:High Quality,usefull,Loose bit holder;

0 0 0

• posted byrjmont on 09/23/2014

Pros: Cheap, nice box, with a lot of different tools. One handle, one rigid and one flexible extension make it very useful. Philips, screwdriver, Torx and many other edges (some that I’d never seen before) available. Cons: The box is beautiful, but fragile. It is a good acquisition for less then US$1... Read more

Impression:High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bytkoyen on 08/29/2014

Pros: This is one of the best things I bought! I use it almost every week around the house, or when working on pc's and phones. It has all the different bits you can ever think off! Cons: The case was broken when I received it, but this has no influence on the product itself, so no big problem. Read more

Impression:value,usefull;

1 0 0

• posted byblTb86 on 08/16/2014

Pros: Perfect screwdriver set for hobbyists and professionals alike. It has everything you need to work with electronics or a majority of household appliances. 45 bits are neatly stacked in polyurethane housings and are properly marked. There are 2 extensions included in this set (one solid and one flexible)... Read more

Impression:High Quality,solid;

0 0 0

• posted bymisaelbarreto on 08/13/2014

Pros: Greate product. It's perfect to to many, many screws sizes. You will be able to work with many screw types. Cons: There is no screw driver to tighten glasses screws. It's a greate feature do add. Read more

Impression:GREATE;

0 0 0

• posted byHKozamek on 07/29/2014

Pros: Good Quality set and a good variety of types, especially for the price. I am very happy with this item. I strongly recommend, you can use this for repairs on electronics stuff and others home repairs. I personally use this on my airsoft itens, and always carry it with me for repairs and adjustments ... Read more

Impression:Great & Cheap !!!;

0 0 0

• posted bymanleya on 07/26/2014

Great toolkit with no problems at all. All the pieces look decent quality and will last awhile. Read more

Impression:Awesome Tool Kit;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections