DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (45-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
Very good solid High Quality Impressive value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byerlis360 on 12/15/2014

Actually I'm very satisfied with this product. I got what I was expecting, and with an excellent price. First I thought that the tips where magnetized, which would be really useful when a screw fell or something, but maybe that was because I didn't properly read the description. Anyway I can magnetize ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byspajk10 on 12/14/2014

This tools are ideal for repairing electrical equipment, mobile phones and anything other you will find in your home or workplace. Each piece has its place in the box and it's magnetic so you won't lose your screws. You also get a bendable extension for access to tight places where you won't fit your ... Read more

Great tools for everyday use Great tools for everyday use

Impression:Very good,High Quality,Usefull tools;

0 0 0

• posted bycleberok on 12/14/2014

Prós: high quality, MVP product Cons: Dont have T9 for open Playstation 4 Read more

Impression:Very good,High Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by8835512 on 12/05/2014

Pictures are misleading, there is no 0.8 pentalobe in the kit... When there is a picture of an iPhone with the 0.8 bit, I think it's normal to assume that the 0.8 is in the kit... Read carefully. IT'S NOT. Great kit otherwise. Read more

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted bymikat12 on 11/28/2014

Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (45-Piece Set) it``s very good prize and quality balance. I recommanded everyone how needs good toolkit. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilanming on 11/27/2014

Pros: Excellent tool for everyday use. Very nice designed box for easier use. Item arrived undamaged/unbroken box and in reasonably short time assuming that item arrived from far away. Have 45 pieces which is more than enough from my point of view and my needs. Would recommend to a friend. Cons: Can'... Read more

Impression:Very good,High Quality,Impressive;

0 0 0

• posted byBoutsman on 11/21/2014

Pros: this is a really handy toolkit. It contains most of the bits needed to repair electronic equipment, gaming consoles and cellphones. Cons: the bits are very easily damaged. Read more

Impression:Usefull toolkit;

0 0 0

• posted bynchuck on 11/19/2014

This has an overall nice design. Pro: Has a lot of sizes, so there's not so much possibility that you can't unscrew something Con: Main screwdriver doesn't holds tips on place very well, but it can be easily solved putting the magnetic holder inside the plastic one Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLLR77 on 11/17/2014

Pros: Good product. I can use its tools easly and very comfortable, there are many pieces for different situations. I don't now what is the useful life of this product. Read more

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byFlea50 on 09/28/2014

Very useful hacking bits that every hardware hacker should have! Only con is that the screw nut that holds the bits does not close really tight so when you try to apply pressure the bit slides into the screwdriver. The case was also cracked at the hinge when it arrived, but I fixed it with a bit of super ... Read more

Impression:High Quality,usefull,Loose bit holder;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections