DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (45-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good solid High Quality not bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysman_ on 01/25/2015

I bought those tools for opening a tablet The screwdriver is solid, the head pieces are numeous and accurates Very good overall impression, and the price is really cheap for the quality

Impression:Very good,solid;

0 0 0

• posted byawaldel on 01/20/2015

Pros: Good selection of tiny bits. Great price. Many different tools. Cons: Some difficulties with fastening the bits onto the handle, some of them kind fall through and into the handle unless you're careful. Can be quite annoying. Bottomline: Great set for the price.

0 0 0

• posted byssmezza on 01/09/2015

chegou todo bagunçado o estojo mas sem danos o aço é um pouco fraco mas para serviços delicados vai bem

Impression:good,um pouco frágil;

0 0 0

• posted byjosiah47 on 01/09/2015

Pros: Nice bit selections, nice case with self folder bit holders, when opening the case it will rotate the bit holders up 90 degrees so you can access the bits easily. Nice flexible connector for goingaround corners or obstructions. Cons: clamp for bit is cheap metal, be careful not to wiggle so... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byn33dcool on 01/08/2015

Excellent screwdriver set for old and new cell phones, smartphones. Also suitable for flashlights and other home equipment. Definitely recommend it!

Impression:good,solid;

0 0 0

• posted bynicolas123 on 01/04/2015

This tool is very useful if you are interested in any kind of hobby that has to do with screws and screwing like the rc hobby. it has plenty of tools and until now everything i've ever needed to use.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byumair7237 on 01/01/2015

PROS: - box is very well organized, makes it easier to remove and return things for/after use - nice selection of bits, actually fit into the small spaces so I can actually work without too much struggle - has a wall hanger slot option on the back, i appreciate that CONS: - the construction for a... Read more

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/31/2014

45 pieces ideal for maintenance, technical very good informatics. It presents a great resitance and are really high precision.

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byChrystianS on 12/29/2014

Ótimo jogo de chaves, com uma boa variedade de chaves. Muito bom para montar e desmontar todo tipo de eletrônicos e afins.

0 0 0

• posted byHolyTrue on 12/27/2014

It is great, awesome, with every screw you should ever need, BUT the screwdriver is horrible. It cannot hold much pressure.

Impression:good,solid;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections