DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (45-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect solid High Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9659173 on 09/23/2015

Pros: +The handle is very rigide +The bits are rock solide and don't bend. +The case has a little departement to put your screws and bits in. +The bits holder is ruberised as the bits don't fall if you shake the case. +Got some good heaft to it. +Everything stays in place I was shaking the case a... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjohn85 on 09/23/2015

Nutnost pro každého kutila

Impression:Skvělá volba pro kutily;

0 0 0

• posted by9627701 on 09/16/2015

This is exactly what I expected, making the order! Set is in use and perfectly proved itself. Especially nice presence of a flexible nozzle. Many thanks!

0 0 0

• posted byelettrogandalf on 09/15/2015

Set of screwdrivers of many types, contained in a practical package of rigid plastic. Very useful and well constructed. I'm glad I acqustato kit trick that was just what I was looking for

Impression:perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9651922 on 09/14/2015

Contrary to image (and ambiguous description) there was not secure Torx T10 in my toolkit. By the coincidence secure T10 is the only bit I needed when I ordered this toolkit. I suppose I will use screw drives for home electronics repairing but I steel need secure T10 and T8.

0 0 0

• posted byosalot on 07/15/2015

I have had this Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit from DX for 2 years and none of the driver bits striped or broke on me unlike the one I bought at the local Canadian Tire store which lasted 3 months all the bits striped and to boot the one from DX is cheaper than the one I got from Canadian Tire I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaserLost on 07/10/2015

Pros: every small technical screwdriver in a well-organized box, plus extension and flexible-corner attachments. Cons: hard crackly plastic wrap

Impression:perfect,Just what I needed;

0 0 0

• posted by9452784 on 05/29/2015

Bom acabamento e luz em azul. Tem uma saída de cabo microUSB para celulares em geral e mais duas tomadas USB (2A outra 2.1A)

0 0 0

• posted byastfgl12 on 05/13/2015

Be careful: contrary to the picture, there's no 0.8 pentalobe tool! So you won't be able to disassemble your iPhone. It's very deceptive of DX to have a fraudulent description...

0 0 4

• posted bydavidhb on 05/11/2015

Pros: Excelente precio, gran variedad de destornilladores, buena presentacion. Cons: Hasta el momento ninguna, salvo que algunas piezas estan muy apretadas y son dificiles de sacar

Impression:Very good,solid,Muy completo;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere