DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (45-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect solid High Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byosalot on 07/15/2015

I have had this Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit from DX for 2 years and none of the driver bits striped or broke on me unlike the one I bought at the local Canadian Tire store which lasted 3 months all the bits striped and to boot the one from DX is cheaper than the one I got from Canadian Tire I... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byLaserLost on 07/10/2015

Pros: every small technical screwdriver in a well-organized box, plus extension and flexible-corner attachments. Cons: hard crackly plastic wrap

Impression:perfect,Just what I needed;

0 0 0

• posted by9452784 on 05/29/2015

Bom acabamento e luz em azul. Tem uma saída de cabo microUSB para celulares em geral e mais duas tomadas USB (2A outra 2.1A)

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byastfgl12 on 05/13/2015

Be careful: contrary to the picture, there's no 0.8 pentalobe tool! So you won't be able to disassemble your iPhone. It's very deceptive of DX to have a fraudulent description...

Impression:Deceit;

0 0 3

• posted bydavidhb on 05/11/2015

Pros: Excelente precio, gran variedad de destornilladores, buena presentacion. Cons: Hasta el momento ninguna, salvo que algunas piezas estan muy apretadas y son dificiles de sacar

Impression:Very good,solid,Muy completo;

0 0 0

• posted bybaneez on 05/05/2015

Pros: Very good and easy to use product, it has many tips that are commonly used, the case is well organized and helps keep the tips in place.

0 0 0

• posted byhierrete on 04/30/2015

Un juego muy completo. Tiene algunas puntas poco usales y cabezal magnético.

Impression:Very good,solid;

0 0 0

• posted byhiteule on 04/28/2015

The quality was good. We have too many different toolkit inside the box, it's very usefull to disassemble different device. As a negative point, sometime if the toolkit is not fixed correctly, it sinks in the handle.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byFoladko on 04/08/2015

Lots of provided tips. Quality is very high. No complaints, except that I lost one tip.

0 0 0

• posted byDENCD on 03/30/2015

Pros: Tool quality is decent. The box arrived in one piece (plastic not broken). Complete tool set with rather hard-to-find bits. The main tool that holds the bits, has to be opened by removing a cap which tensions the bit inside when screw onto the handle. Cons: Nothing, quality looks very good!

Impression:Very good,CR/VA tools,Solid box;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere