DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (45-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect solid High Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythany on 01/13/2016

Pros: Good selection of screw bits, the open/close mechanism works very well, and the bits seem to be made out of good quality metal. The straight extender is of high quality as well, and has a magnet in it for easy switching bits. The case is very nice as well, albeit somewhat bulky. Cons: The a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9975990 on 01/04/2016

Pro: Nice compact box. Nicely arranged. Lots of parts. Con: you have to screw the bits onto the holder if you don't use the extensions.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byUDGSound on 12/07/2015

Pros : Nice case, verry usefull for disassebling phones, or repairing small electronic stuff.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byfabertel on 11/22/2015

lots of tools Cons : the hold of the screwdriver base is not so strong - if you apply to much strenght the final plug will go inside ..

Impression:good,versatile,notperfect;

0 0 0

• posted byWhisperMage on 11/18/2015

I have this tool for 2 years now... And I can tell you... Buy this and you will not regret it.. I use it daily. No signs of wearoff

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bymanobilla on 10/24/2015

very good quality

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byLikeableBoy on 10/15/2015

Kvalitní šroubováky v přehledné krabičce. Nářadí vypadá bytelně, jen se při přepravě rozbil vrchní kryt a je na dvou místech prasklý. Škoda, že není z houževnatějšího materiálu. Už jsem vytvořil RMA, tak čekám na odpověď. Každopádně doporučuji, každému co sem tam něco rozebírá a opravuje.

Impression:perfektní;

0 0 0

• posted by9571892 on 10/09/2015

pro : Low price con :nothing

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byZipp7 on 10/02/2015

Pros: It has a lot of options for a big diversity of screws and it has a magnetic tip wich is great for use. Cons: The quality, fells cheap. Plus it is very difficult to take out the tips from the foam.

0 0 0

• posted byolekl on 09/30/2015

Delivered with broken case, but set is very good. Better packaging would be nice to have. Contains triangle screwdriver which I was looking for a long time.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere