DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (45-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 145 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 34 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeyalheber on 07/02/2014

it's cheap, it has many type of heads so for every use I needed it for it has a proper head to use. so it's an all around screew driver that will probably work for everything you need. build quality is fine and it comes with a really nice case. some of the tools need a bit of force to get into the case, but I guess it can be considered a pro since they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 06/10/2014

-I was very surprised at the excellent quality of this kit. Screwdriver tip is METAL and not plastic, so it will not break easily. -A wide assortment of precision screwdriver tips, including Security Torx! -Includes a rubber snake adapter to get hard to reach screw holes! -Case was damaged during shipping. It does not close, as the clip that holds it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabianLG on 05/28/2014

- Has the tools you need to work with iPhone, laptops, gaming consoles, any electronics. - Wide range of bit types and sizes. - The box is well built, it opens/closes with a slider and when it opens the bits swing up. - Bits are well arranged and easy to access. - It includes two extensions, a metal one and a flexible one. - The screwdriver has a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYasir123 on 05/13/2014

Excellent build quality. Almost every extension you can possible think of (even has the ones for a Nintendo Wii). Nice grip. Magnetic ends (to hold screws). Very nice stylish and labeled packing that ensures you never lose a piece. Best feature is a flexible (bendable) rod which means you can reach points that normal straight rods won't allow you to ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMalakay on 05/13/2014

This toolset is great, because it has all bits you need. Handle made of plastic and metal and after 4 years of ownership I can say its really durable. Bits are the same - after 4 years of using it there is no any bit damaged or corrupted, still like new. You can use this set to disassemble anything you want. Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycapdegarde on 05/05/2014

All the current bits you need are in the kit. The box is well-made and looks durable, and when you open it the bits swing up and it's very easy to pick the one you need. The handle is well designed, made of good quality plastic. The larger hex bits have a hole in them which is a real advantage. I would not advise to use these bits on "reluctant&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBartware10 on 05/03/2014

Good construction, variety of switch options, flexible accessory kit and well built. I found no problems with the toolkit. In need of torks size keys with 8 guide to fix my Xbox 360 controller and could not find in the city where I live, I found this kit for a very attractive price and my problems were solved. Besides torks keys, the kit comes with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernando.garmu on 05/01/2014

This box contain most of the tools you can need for open, see and repairing things. Easy to put on and off the tools on the hand tool. The quality is good enough / Esta caja contiene la mayoria de herramientas que puedes necesitar para abrir, ver y reparar cosas. Es pacil montar y desmontar las puntas. La calidad es suficientemente buena I cannot say ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharshitasureka on 04/26/2014

This is the perfect kit for anyone wishing to do some minor repairs or modifications to their PC, laptop or console/handheld. The kit contains every kind of screwdriver bit imaginable plus it has plenty of extenders for accessing hard to reach areas with each piece being magnetic. The whole kit is presented in a lockable plastic case which when opened ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex12011 on 04/21/2014

The good thing is better than I expected. Screwdrivers have all possible in this set, you can almost otkrutit.zakrutit vse.Zdelano with the good stuff, not at work kroshetsya not lomaetsya as often happens. Handle is comfortable, practical, in the hand horosho.Plastichny rod which is in the set is the trump card of this set, with help it can be difficult ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections