• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
High Quality solid usefull value GREATE
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Perfect Kit For Computer / Console Maintainence

posted by harshitasureka on 04/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This is the perfect kit for anyone wishing to do some minor repairs or modifications to their PC, laptop or console/handheld.

The kit contains every kind of screwdriver bit imaginable plus it has plenty of extenders for accessing hard to reach areas with each piece being magnetic.

The whole kit is presented in a lockable plastic case which when opened tilts all the bits upward for ease of access.

Cons:

When the package arrived, the box had broken lock. Fair enough... it happens, it's plastic.

The second thing I noticed was that the bits labels were really hard to read because covered by the previous line of bits (the only labels easy to read are the ones in the first line of bits), but that's not a big deal. I mean... it's a screwdriver it has to work not to be good-looking.

OtherThoughts:

I bought this kit after reading the reviews and can say I really like it, it has proved its worth many times over.

Bottomline:

Superb and comprehensive little kit and the best price too, all tools feel well made and comes in a clever little box. Would recommend this highly :)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections