Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychopetanovic on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It came well packaged in a waterproof bag that protects it from dust, crashes and posible water/humidity that can be dropped in there. It has a long strap that allows you to carry on a belt, your pocket, as a wristband or even a necklace. When I first used it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySch0rsch on 06/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The "wilderness wurvival fire sparkle and blade cutter tool" works good. The fire steel is made out of good material and works very good. I have to say, that the original "lite my fire" fire steels do work a little bit better, but not much. Maybe the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byromaneth on 07/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Well, it makes useful sparks to fire up dry fibers (like silk cocoons) for example and set the fire even when this magnesium stick gets wet. Make sure you keep your burning materials dry and ready to use. Cons:Nothing that I'd notice now. OtherThoughts:Can fire u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblairc on 02/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good well built survival fire starter. Good solid construction Lightweight design Easy to get a spark Cons:Not really a con, but these starters take more effort than a gas lighter get a fire going. I would recommend you practice using this to start a test fire at home befo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections