Great product. The brightness of the LED is perfect, it is small, compact and fits anywhere in your home. It is plugged in but has an internal battery that when no light keeps the time and date set. I already have it for over two years and continues to function normally. My friends love it. It is easy ... Read more
Clear readings, and cool transitions
Easy to use
Ability to virtually rotate the display It Doesn't accept NiMH batteries, you must use alkalines or power supply
Inacurate temperature display (at least in °C)
Can't stop swapping from time to temperature to nothing to time, so if ... Read more
- very large LED. - very easy to see from far. - very bright during the day and night . - easy to fix up andc connect to external power with battery back up. - easy to go through the set up and -- easy to adjusting the time and dates. - comes with alram..but have try it out yet. - overall seem like it ... Read more
+ Really LARGE digits, very easy to see + Excellent visibility in the night, much better than backlited LCD models. + Five different alarm times + Really funny with internal accelerometer, can be placed in any position + Clear. minimalistic design + AC adapter included - Very loud when turning on - Cannot ... Read more
Really nice to have in your desk or shelf. Display animation is cool (scrolling numbers). Time is correct along the months (usually cheap clocks shifts a few minutes). The design is cool and it's cooler in the dark! Led quality (or inside drivers and resistors) are poor in quality or under dimensioned.... Read more
- Stylish design
- Comes with AC adapter
- Can also use backup batteries (not required)
- Large, easy to read numbers
- Can cycle time forward and backwards when adjusting alarm settings (handy for people that need to wake up at different times each day)
- Loud alarm (near impossible to ignore!)
- Temperature ... Read more
- 5 alarms, which are seriously loud. - Thermometer. - Very bright display - Very stylish - Easy to use. - It would cost about the double of the price if sold on stores. - You can't adjust brightness - You have to go through the whole menu each change you make on the alarm. - Noisy when turning on or ... Read more
- Simple and beautyful
- Big numbers and no problem to see them from the bed
- it switches automatically between time, date and temperature
- It has an internal accelerometer; it's practical to put it in any position. If you have little space to put it, you can hace it in vertical position.
- Alarm can ... Read more
- very different, beautiful and yet simple clock, everybody loves it when they see it
- numbers are huge and VERY visible, no problem on reading the info showed
- it cycles between time, date and temperature (C or F selectable) - 40 seconds on time, 10 on date and 10 on temperature
- has an internal ... Read more
Very clear, readable from great disctance.
Looks simple and tight, with no fuss, just blue numbers.
Usable in Europe (24h and Celcius available) altough the power cord will have to be adapted to fit a european power socket.
Bright LED's which dim themselves at night.
Easy to adjust time and date.
It ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.