DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Desk LED Calendar Alarm Clock with Temperature Display - Red Light (AC/4*AA Powered)
Customer’s impression:
bad Great! BEAUTYFULL Nice small design with easy to read digits
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichielmos on 12/09/2016

Impression:bad;

Don't waste your money on this one. They left out a switch to toggle between displaying all functions and time only. It's on displaying all functions as a standard so time only can not be selected. Very annoying. This clock is useless when it can't switched which should because it's in the manual.

Switch to toggle between modes was left out

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfernandozap on 10/19/2016

Impression:Great!,BEAUTYFULL;

Great desk clock to get in the bedroom. Silent (eletronic) and usefull in the dark.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAlijah on 01/02/2016

Impression:Nice small design with easy to read digits;

Nice design with large digits. Temperature is off bij 8 degrees celsius. It is voice activated but you have to use a hard clap to acrtivate it. You cannot adjust the brightness.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysamarges on 04/24/2014

interesting design. possibility of work in vertical and horizontal situation. are easily adjusted. I thought figures will be more loudly peep at inclusion. it is impossible (without completion) to choose a mode - only time or time/date/temperature. short cord of the power unit. the American fork... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byauiwo on 01/24/2014

Led clock with usefull features such as: Gyroscope (can used in portrait or landscape mode) Thermometer (displays celsisuses, however, I suspect that it cannot display negative values - never seen so far) Voice activation (the clock is dimmed, clapping or sudden noises wakes the clock up to the I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMorvan on 01/21/2011

- Beautiful, charming design. Puts functionality and beauty at your office; - Giant numbers, for people like me, almost blind, it is a must; - Position Sensor permits you to put it in any direction (fast accelerometer detection); - Easy to configure. The buttons are big and sensible; - Well made.... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykfuji on 11/08/2010

- Simple but very functional. - Big numbers and no problem to see them from the bed. - It switches automatically between time, date and temperature. - It has an internal accelerometer; it's practical to put it in any position. - If you have little space to put it, you can hace it in vertical - it... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere