DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Desk LED Calendar Alarm Clock with Temperature Display - Red Light (AC/4*AA Powered)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamarges on 04/24/2014

interesting design. possibility of work in vertical and horizontal situation. are easily adjusted. I thought figures will be more loudly peep at inclusion. it is impossible (without completion) to choose a mode - only time or time/date/temperature. short cord of the power unit. the American fork on the power unit. I bought watch for parents since I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byauiwo on 01/24/2014

Led clock with usefull features such as: Gyroscope (can used in portrait or landscape mode) Thermometer (displays celsisuses, however, I suspect that it cannot display negative values - never seen so far) Voice activation (the clock is dimmed, clapping or sudden noises wakes the clock up to display the time, then cycle through date and temperature) ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMorvan on 01/21/2011

- Beautiful, charming design. Puts functionality and beauty at your office; - Giant numbers, for people like me, almost blind, it is a must; - Position Sensor permits you to put it in any direction (fast accelerometer detection); - Easy to configure. The buttons are big and sensible; - Well made. Strong, solid cabinet. - Spencer (I did not say that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykfuji on 11/08/2010

- Simple but very functional. - Big numbers and no problem to see them from the bed. - It switches automatically between time, date and temperature. - It has an internal accelerometer; it's practical to put it in any position. - If you have little space to put it, you can hace it in vertical position. - Alarm can have five different hours, and it sounds ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections