DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Desk LED Calendar Alarm Clock with Temperature Display - Red Light (AC/4*AA Powered)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamarges on 04/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:interesting design. possibility of work in vertical and horizontal situation. are easily adjusted. I thought figures will be more Cons:loudly peep at inclusion. it is impossible (without completion) to choose a mode - only time or time/date/temperature. short co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byauiwo on 01/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Led clock with usefull features such as: Gyroscope (can used in portrait or landscape mode) Thermometer (displays celsisuses, however, I suspect that it cannot display negative values - never seen so far) Voice activation (the clock is dimmed, clapping or sudden noises... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMorvan on 01/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Beautiful, charming design. Puts functionality and beauty at your office; - Giant numbers, for people like me, almost blind, it is a must; - Position Sensor permits you to put it in any direction (fast accelerometer detection); - Easy to configure. The butto... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykfuji on 11/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Simple but very functional. - Big numbers and no problem to see them from the bed. - It switches automatically between time, date and temperature. - It has an internal accelerometer; it's practical to put it in any position. - If you have little space to put it, you c... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections