DX » Community » Reviews » Mini RM/RMVB/MPEG4 Media Player with SD/MMS/USB Host/YPbPr
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydouglasdemoura on 11/27/2012

* Small device with a beautiful enclosure; * Remote control and buttons on top of the device; * Display legends with ACCENTS! * It's cheap! There is not a "back" button on the remote control. I need to use the button of the device or press "Home" and access the directory again. Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnnaroi on 09/18/2012

small, doesnt take too much place plays most common formats easy to use, easy to plug, a very basic user can find his way around it. easy to use menus and settings sound needs to be used to the maximum, the quality of sound is not always the best very affordable device, can easily replace a dvd player ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaulomatsui on 05/27/2011

Great price for such benefit: you can watch your .AVI and .DiVX on your couch, using your TV! I don't know if I did get a new version, but reading the past reviews, I can't agree with them. Its build quality seems fine and OK for me. Pretty solid buttons and full-function R/C included. Beautiful interface ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bypablocs on 04/25/2011

It's perfect to watch all movies downloaded from internet without need of converting to another format. It plays avi, mpg, rmvb with great quality. I've been usig it for 4 months every day and i had no problems at all. The remote control is quite tricky, sometimes it lower the volumie when pressing pause,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykeiler on 10/14/2010

You know that movie that you are required to attend only on the computer? Your problems are over. Now you can simply use the Rmvb Player to assisitir formats supported! With me here and he helped me shape and image quality depends so exclusively and not downloaded the video player. The good thing is ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bypradilson on 07/07/2010

- The media player is really easy to use and is very usefull for watching movies and series. - Through "track" key in remote control one can select audio track in dual audio files. - Through "game key" key one can select subtitles in divx files. - It has buttons that enable one to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChickenSammich on 05/28/2010

plays movies off hdd for cheap doesn't include YPbPr cable as described on package despite having an output for such; does not play mp4 files. SUPPOSEDLY supports firmware updates according manual but complete lack of resources to obtain such; no website, no manufacturer, no part, serial or model number ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byChickenSammich on 05/17/2010

Got one for my boy on his old television, lets me find random copies of movies and tv shows for him to watch as he pleases, let's me sleep at night. even plays some formats that my WD media player won't play at all although with some hickups. hit or miss codec support, picky HD compatibility (the same ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections